Gaga Daily Youtube
politics

2019 Belgian elections - Voting Polls Open

Featured Posts

NewUsername
2 hours ago, Dolores said:

@Sepsami @NewUsername @hausofcy @Didymus  @Gagadonna 

Vote today y'all and try to prevent a massive right wing overtake.

omg worst case senario is N-va: 30% and VB: 15 % :saladga:

I will vote for Green in the Flemish election, CD&V in the federal and Sp.a in the European :vegas:

Of course!

• YAAAS 1

hausofcy

Nnnn i’m still in bed :rip:

I legit have no clue who to vote for this time around. They keep ****ing up anyway. I’ll probably go neutral with cd&v 

• Like 1

Sepsami
15 minutes ago, hausofcy said:

Nnnn i’m still in bed :rip:

I legit have no clue who to vote for this time around. They keep ****ing up anyway. I’ll probably go neutral with cd&v 

I think central to central left is way to go, I voted spa

• Like 1

hausofcy
13 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

Yeah I voted open VLD last time but this government really was something else so central right is not an option anymore. Whatever we vote, I think we’re still going to remain without a government for some months

• Like 1

Dolores
29 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

13 minutes ago, hausofcy said:

Yeah I voted open VLD last time but this government really was something else so central right is not an option anymore. Whatever we vote, I think we’re still going to remain without a government for some months

I just got back from the polls:

I voted for Green Flemish and Vld Federeal (first I thought I would vote for CD&V but then I saw Alexander Decroo and I think he isn't that bad so I voted for him) and I voted SPA for the European so yeah my vote is pretty spread out :vegas:

• Like 1

hausofcy
7 minutes ago, Dolores said:

I just got back from the polls:

I voted for Green Flemish and Vld Federeal (first I thought I would vote for CD&V but then I saw Alexander Decroo and I think he isn't that bad so I voted for him) and I voted SPA for the European so yeah my vote is pretty spread out :vegas:

I think i’m going to spread out too between VLD and Cd&v. I honestly have no idea. I didn’t follow the campaigns this year. My dad is urging me to go the N-VA way :emma: That’s obviously not happening

Dolores
1 minute ago, hausofcy said:

I think i’m going to spread out too between VLD and Cd&v. I honestly have no idea. I didn’t follow the campaigns this year. My dad is urging me to go the N-VA way :emma: That’s obviously not happening

No Don't vote N-VA Luckily we don't have them in our family :messga:

My parents are pretty left wing I think my dad went groen all the way and my mom maybe CD&V and my Grandparents were really Cd&v through and through :ally:)

Also N-VA is not that popular in Ghent (is obvously left wing) and the area around is more like VLD (De Pinte, Sint Martens Latem, Merelbeke etc...)

hausofcy
4 minutes ago, Dolores said:

No Don't vote N-VA Luckily we don't have them in our family :messga:

My parents are pretty left wing I think my dad went groen all the way and my mom maybe CD&V and my Grandparents were really Cd&v through and through :ally:)

Also N-VA is not that popular in Ghent (is obvously left wing) and the area around is more like VLD (De Pinte, Sint Martens Latem, Merelbeke etc...)

Here in Limburg we have both extreme right and extreme left due to the many nationalities. Flemish people are against most foreigners being “op de dop” and are even kinda racist. They go N-VA and Vlaams belang. People that don’t know me often give me “looks” and i’ve been called “profiteur van de Belgische staat” while both my parents have worked their entire lives and i’m still in uni. 

On the other hand those doppers want to keep their benefits so they go for Spa and PvdA.