Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

ENIGMA June 6th

MatthewCreed

Featured Posts

MatthewCreed

Hi guys! 

Is there anyone on here going to Enigma on June 6th and if so leave a message below as I'd love to chat with you guys! 

I'm travelling from Scotland to see the show (and Jazz + Piano on the 9th) with my Mum who'll be sitting and I have Early Entry GA.

Look forward to hearing from some of you! 

Love from Matthew x 

lady gaga drinking GIF

kaojen

Hi Matthew!! I will be at both of your shows! But I will be doing regular GA for the 6th. I have early entry for the 8th! 

How fun for you to come from Scotland! My mother is actually from Scotland! She grew up in St. Andrews! I have an Aunt and Uncle who live in Edinburgh! Where in Scotland do you live?? 

I hope you’re excited!! See you in Vegas! 

I cannae wait 😉 

Grigiogyal

Hi Matthew. I'm also going to the June 6th show. Travelling from London. Can't wait! I hope you enjoy the show.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Matt, my boyfriend and I will be going to her show on Thursday. We would love to get to hang out with you at her show any maybe with more little monsters. It would be more fun to have more friends and we love to make friends from all over the world!

We have early entrance tickets!

Daenerys

Hey! My partner and I will be at the June 6th show and both have early entry! We’d love to have you join us! 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

hamster11

I got a seated ticket on June 6th and early GA on June 8th but I will be there alone. Pleas keep in touch! 

joeyrav8369

hey all.. will be traveling from PA for the June 6th show with my friend Katie. Pumped!  My insta and snap is Josephcfarley! Hit me up :)

Archived