Would you like to be reminded later on?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to be in taglist?

Featured Posts

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Louvre

Yeah I'm gonna give a few more listens before my rates. The album's really hit or miss for me so far, but it's Marina. Her music sometimes takes a while to grow on me.

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

Max
On 4/2/2019 at 9:56 PM, AMENiCURE said:

i actually didnt do it for a hit thread, wanted to secure it just in case but the megarate system aint so reliable lately:selena:

you did a good job because I wanted to host one too after my game is over:poot:

teawhore
1 hour ago, Blue Madonna said:

@teawhore will you come support your aunt’s sister-cousin-in-law’s-goldfish’s mom or whatever your relation to Marina is?

YES!!

♡ nyc ♡

ChromaticPrincess

I'm in!

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

AMENiCURE

Miscellaneous

♢ Reminder 

UK fans sure have proven to love this album. Do you love this album? Let me know in DMs by sending your rates:vegas: :heart:

@AMENiCURE I’m really sorry but I don’t think I can participate in this rate. I’ve tried really hard to like it but I just can’t get into this album at all, there are only a few songs I actually enjoy. So I think it would be unfair for me to rate this album. Hope you guys have a good time though :heart:

Earthling

@AMENiCURE

I'm not submitting yet as I still want to listen to the album several more times but I will submit before the May 17th deadline. I'm just saying this is such a hard album to rate!!

So many of the songs are equally amazing 😭 

(Also I tried PM-ing you this but it said you couldn't receive messages ??)

*she switched baristas. ☕️

Archived