Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Can We drag BloodPop now?

Cyber Babylon

Featured Posts

Cyber Babylon

He literally is THE most annoying producer gaga has been working with. Redone/DJWS/Mark Ronson etc didn't treat us like a bunch of fools all around the social media, and he even got his friends into this 'Release LG6' mess, and he's making fun of us with his friends, he deserves to get DRAGGED. :saladga:

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Smithy

If I was a producer I’d do the same, God knows how annoying it must be to be constantly spammed by sloppy little bottoms begging for music, as if he would ever tell them anything anyway 

highlikegaga

what was the reason for this thread tho? did i miss something? 

FATCAT

I agree that he's a little overboard with it now, but I'm sure he's been picking up the hype because he knows it's coming soon.

Purr more, hiss less.

RAMROD

Ay not be a good idea. The last thing we need is another people thinking her fans are toxic :huntyga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Babel

At least he’s acting humorous about the daily and unnecessary harassment he and his friend suffer from no life twitter monstrosities! 

Regina George

He just seems too immature honestly. I don’t care who she works with but this is just becoming unprofessional mess. 

FlopSlurper

He's my least favourite producer out of the ones that Gaga has worked with :poot:

Archived