💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Can We drag BloodPop now?

Cyber Babylon

Featured Posts

bpmMonkey
5 minutes ago, Skrill said:

I agree with him. He would literally post a picture of a spoon and all the bottoms would be like " LG6??????????!!!??1!1?1!1!1!"

What’s wrong with bottoming tho? 

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaLa

No need to drag him. Do I roll my eyes at his trolling ways? Yes, but he gets so much more sh*t than he gives, to be fair. Just ignore him if it bothers you. 

Bloodpop should set up filters if he doesn't want to be spammed and call it a day. Everyone is acting embarrassing. 

matthieu
2 hours ago, Seeka said:

I'm sorry but the little hypesters who will turn Gaga eating a burger into "OMG THIS IS A CLUE FOR LG6!!" Deserve all the trolling they deserve since they never f*ucking learn.

amen 

hot blondes in odd positions

Gagaplayer315

I literally prefer his trolling over the annoying insiders

Vitleysingur
21 minutes ago, Gagaplayer315 said:

I literally prefer his trolling over the annoying insiders

But but... butt Gagaowhatever said lG6 wAs c0MinG!

Liddos eat up every single syllable Twitter insiders say while coming for the actual collaborators. 

:ladyhaha:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

3 hours ago, highlikegaga said:

what was the reason for this thread tho? did i miss something? 

Sis is just dying of thirst for new music. it happens

SEANGT

Yeah I hate when her producers do this. DJWS was the worst though. He ALWAYS tried to leverage the Gaga fanbase for his own projects. He even had us all sign up for some random social network startup to hear like 5 seconds of some unreleased instrumental once. These producers should just not talk about anything. 

Bloody hooker

Let’s keep in mind that some of y’all will drag anyone who teases and trolls LG6 or any Gaga project. This same negative energy was there for DJWS and Sarah, and look what y’all did to them.

We deserve to be trolled back. The whole release LG6 joke is nothing more than a joke. If you get annoyed by it and want to drag someone for it, then you need to re-evaluate yourself.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

AJRocketMan
2 hours ago, DonnieDarko said:

Should some of the 20 something twinks from this base insult her, her hair stylist, make up artist, her manager, her producers for like no reason? Move on. He's acting alright. 

I don’t have a problem with anyone else except her manager. I am not afraid to say that Bobby is inept compared to how productive Troy was. Yes, I know what he did to her, but he was extremely effective and ambitious, which Bobby largely lacks.

Ever since Bobby became her manager Gaga has been pretty low-key. This is especially proven by how under-promoted Joanne was compared to all of her previous albums. The album campaign felt barely alive compared to what she did before, although that may have been Gaga’s decision as well.

ydnmnme

Wow. I am a GGD member for not so long and after reading this thread I realized how toxic some members are.I mean, I heard about it before but now I can feel it.. I feel bad now :ohno: There are no words. 

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Vitleysingur
2 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

I don’t have a problem with anyone else except her manager. I am not afraid to say that Bobby is inept compared to how productive Troy was. Yes, I know what he did to her, but he was extremely effective and ambitious, which Bobby largely lacks.

Ever since Bobby became her manager Gaga has been pretty low-key. This is especially proven by how under-promoted Joanne was compared to all of her previous albums. The album campaign felt barely alive compared to what she did before, although that may have been Gaga’s decision as well.

What do you expect for an Americana/Country vibe record? She literally hit the biggest stage of her career aka SBHT. And all these lack of ambition things is just :air: Gaga always has the final say. You'd better blame it on her. :ohwell:

Bobby is a great manager. Leave the good sis alone. 

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

If I was him I'd do the same to be honest, if monsters are gonna bother him then he should also be allowed to have some fun with it. Like you have to be really dumb to believe anything he says. :huntyga:

underneath the pine

HumanBeing
13 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

Finally someone saying it out loud  :applause:

Archived