๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

BB Digital Chart: Shallow longest #1 by a lead woman

Debithius

Featured Posts

Sorcerer

As long as someone is not feat., the artist is lead. Two artists can be both leads in one songย ย :interestinga:

Virgin Ryan
1 minute ago, Miel said:

I agree. I guess they're also being ambiguous, because she's also lead writer and a lead producer, so that could count too?

Couldn't agree more.ย 

Shipper
1 hour ago, Virgin Ryan said:

Gaga has more parts in the song than Bradley, that's why she's the lead, no?ย :ohwell:

In my opinion, Aahhh Ahhaahhaaa ahhhhhhhh haaaa haaaaaaaaa haaaa Aaaaaaaa deserves a lead role.ย ย :ally:

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•

Virgin Ryan
3 hours ago, Shipper said:

In my opinion, Aahhh Ahhaahhaaa ahhhhhhhh haaaa haaaaaaaaa haaaa Aaaaaaaa deserves a lead role.ย ย :ally:

Where that gif bishmetoothefreak when I need it.ย :giggle:

Economy
9 hours ago, JustAnother said:

How is Gaga the lead role if theyโ€™re both equally credited (aka itโ€™s not Gaga ft.).ย 

ย 

9 hours ago, androiduser said:

nice achievement, and I don't mean to rain on anyone's parade, but it is equally a song by a lead female and a lead male

If your not a feature ur counted as a lead

ย 

In cases of equal duets, both count as leads

destructivelove

Wait Iโ€™m confused by this. Number one in a specific category? ย 

jaXXXon
On 4/2/2019 at 4:48 AM, Miel said:

I agree. I guess they're also being ambiguous, because she's also lead writer and a lead producer, so that could count too?

I also think it was much more safe to credit her as lead. Radio picking up a Bradley Cooper track would be quite rare, I think. Lots of actors have tried to sing and few of them managed a music career, so it was much easier to promote a single with Lady Gaga as a lead than Bradley Cooper. He may be a huge movie star but that doesn't automatically mean radio will play him. I mean, just look at Steven Seagalย :awesome:

ย 

RAYA.core

Yea wonderful duo we dont see too often. Huge props Bradleyย 

โ•ฐโ˜†โ•ฎ๐™ธ๐š๐š—๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š’๐šœ๐š–. ๐™ป๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ... โ˜†โ•ฎJOINED November 25 2011

Archived