Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

BURNS confrimed for LG6

monsterdino

Featured Posts

Zander
40 minutes ago, Jed said:

Can only get mad if you CHOOSE to get hyped over this stuff which all of you are doing: making CONSCIOUS efforts to be excited just to inevitably be let down then y’all spam them with hate on their instagrams

Thank you!

All she's said about the album is that "she is pregnant with LG6" not that long ago. Thats literally it. The way people are reacting is like she's been hyping it for months when she herself hasn't. She's done nothing wrong except for the fans who are getting overexcited and hyped over any rumour (despite most of them being false). When will fans learn.  :toofunny:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Interlude

This still slaps

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Mylene
7 hours ago, Jed said:

Can only get mad if you CHOOSE to get hyped over this stuff which all of you are doing: making CONSCIOUS efforts to be excited just to inevitably be let down then y’all spam them with hate on their instagrams

I'm not even hyped for LG6/Gaga or whatever it's gonna call since i don't listen to gaga anymore but the fact he has been teasing for 2 YEARS new gaga song and we got nothing except "#LG6 is coming hihihihi with emoji" it's annoying anyways.

Mylene
7 hours ago, Zander said:

Thank you!

All she's said about the album is that "she is pregnant with LG6" not that long ago. Thats literally it. The way people are reacting is like she's been hyping it for months when she herself hasn't. She's done nothing wrong except for the fans who are getting overexcited and hyped over any rumour (despite most of them being false). When will fans learn.  :toofunny:

3 may 2018 a year ago it's teasing stop trying. "when will fans learn" you really think you did something here huh?

December 2017.. we are in April 2 2019 that's a lot time you know ?  but i'm not sure you can acknowledge that you seem to have some issue

Zander
52 minutes ago, Mylene said:

3 may 2018 a year ago it's teasing stop trying. "when will fans learn" you really think you did something here huh?

December 2017.. we are in April 2 2019 that's a lot time you know ?  but i'm not sure you can acknowledge that you seem to have some issue

But she didn’t post those images...

matthieu
8 hours ago, Jed said:

THIS :tony:

For me it’s normal when gaga is working on music in the studio for a long time, and starts hinting and talking about an upcoming album. I mean, look at what she did during the born this way ball, she talks about ARTPOP even though the album was far from being released. Not to mention when she used the hashtag LG5 after the cheek to cheek tour in 2015, even though Joanne was released in 2016 lol. Now that gaga is using #LG6, it’s too soon to think that she’ll release a new album soon. Come on guys, it takes time to make an album, but it is possible that she could surprise us all and drop a new album, but don’t get too hyped yet. It’s a process. :koons: 

hot blondes in odd positions

Smithy

They probably joke about how all they ever get as responses to their posts are monsters saying where is LG6? Whether he’s involved or not he’s just mocking them all :rip:

DonnieDarko
17 hours ago, monsterdino said:

BURNS commented "#LG6 " under a photo that BloodPop posted of him on Instagram

How is this a confirmation of anything?

DonnieDarko
28 minutes ago, Smithy said:

They probably joke about how all they ever get as responses to their posts are monsters saying where is LG6? Whether he’s involved or not he’s just mocking them all :rip:

And he is right.

monketsharona
4 hours ago, Mylene said:

Yeah though don't forget Gaga needed to give some time to finish ASIB soundtrack, going to festivals and making interviews for the movie and then promoting the movie for awards season. Without it I'm sure LG6 would have been released some time ago.

Gaga needed to focus on ASIB. Now she just has the new album as a focus things will go faster

EDIT : And still I'm sure she cared about LG6 the last year. Just look at how she  secretly made that V Magazine photoshoot in Paris in the middle of her ASIB promo schedule

I think it's more of an inside jokes between his friends. Grimes replied "where's LG6?" to one of his tweets yesterday

Inferno
7 hours ago, Sebs said:

I think it's more of an inside jokes between his friends. Grimes replied "where's LG6?" to one of his tweets yesterday

mmmm this confirms it then

Archived