Please be real please be real please be real

If so that means we're getting ARTPOP and not Joanne 2.0Ā :pray:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ModernEcstasy

What has he produced before? What genre is he usually involved in?Ā 

JohnnyVersace

Tbh, I feel like this is still being worked on and formulated. Like, I think she's taking it slow and it'll come when she's ready.Ā 

Cody James
3 hours ago, A Hybrid said:

Whatā€™s with the umbrella and rain emoji? If burns isnā€™t trolling, this has to have a meaning. Heā€™s not BloodPop

Baby shower?

joannesrats
3 hours ago, monsterdino said:

again....

yall are paranoid I swear

we've been burned too many timesĀ :selena:

Itā€™s weird how they are all setting up in Vegas (bloodpop, djws, burns and mark ronson) it makes me wonder if we are gonna end up with a Q4 albumĀ :saladga:

ryansamonster

They keep teasing because Monsters keep melting down over everything they post. Yes, theyā€™re probably getting a kick out of it. If you find it annoying, unfollow them.

But every time they post I get more and more hyped!! Plus bloodpop posted that picture with Gaga and the bearded guy who is a sound mixer... LG6 is almost ready.

ryansamonster

Ā 

17 minutes ago, ghs said:

Itā€™s weird how they are all setting up in Vegas (bloodpop, djws, burns and mark ronson) it makes me wonder if we are gonna end up with a Q4 albumĀ :saladga:

Are they really??!Ā Or is Gaga secretly rehearsing updates for Enigma with LG6 songs while puttting the finishing touches on the album.Ā 

Akiki
1 hour ago, ModernEcstasy said:

What has he produced before? What genre is he usually involved in?Ā 

Make me for Britney and that's it. A bunch of songs that no one cares

SashaxBzns
4 hours ago, A Hybrid said:

Whatā€™s with the umbrella and rain emoji? If burns isnā€™t trolling, this has to have a meaning. Heā€™s not BloodPop

Probably Gaga spilling water on whoevers machine I forgot his name

Gracious Gaga
7 hours ago, monsterdino said:

Anthony Rosomando

Benjamin Rice

BloodPop

BoyzNoize

BURNS

Diplo

Skrillex

Justin Tranter

SOPHIE

you didn't hear? they were all scrapped. Ā she's working with Mark Ronson, Bradley Cooper, and Tony Bennett on the next albumĀ 

ā™„ Kindness Police.

moonboywow

This is one of the reasons why kpop is fun. We get news that a release is coming. Then literally a month at most passes by and we get the music. I'm sick of the teasing. It's annoying. Like..Gaga isn't a new artist. She doesn't have to tease for months on end anymore.Ā 

7 hours ago, Mylene said:

bloodpop is so f*cking annoying all that teasing for sh!t he makes me mad for realĀ 

Can only get mad if you CHOOSE to get hyped over this stuff which all of you are doing: making CONSCIOUS efforts to be excited just to inevitably be let down then yā€™all spam them with hate on their instagrams

Archived