BURNS confrimed for LG6

monsterdino

Featured Posts

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdino
5 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

I ain't trusting nobody until April 2nd.

girl how is this an april fools prank or joke I-

monsterdino
Just now, VoldeLorde2 said:

It’s April Fools day so I wouldn’t read into it

Just now, monsterdino said:

girl how is this an april fools prank or joke I-

again....

yall are paranoid I swear

GreenDiamond

Please be cautious, it seems that Bloodpop likes playing with monsters with that LG6 tag, because he know we will get wild...

Almost like when your str8 friend is teasing you and u know nothing is gonna happen

RudraCNG

"DA DA DA DA DEE JAY BURNS " 

I thought for a moment he was quoting John Wayne chorus :selena:

Ghost Face

I wonder how this goes? You think Gaga gave green light to tease and this is their way of teasing or is she literally asking/ texting these guys with instructions to reply LG6 at eachother pica's? 

It's an honor.

outtahere12428

I’m pretty sure it’s a inside joke. Ugh I hate them

outtahere12428
4 minutes ago, GreenDiamond said:

Please be cautious, it seems that Bloodpop likes playing with monsters with that LG6 tag, because he know we will get wild...

Almost like when your str8 friend is teasing you and u know nothing is gonna happen

RT if u cried

Weasel

Sigh, this teasing is getting boring. Bloodpop has literally been commenting on LG6 since like... January last year :messga:

youandi
15 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

Andrew Wyatt

Benjamin Rice

BloodPop

BoyzNoize

BURNS

Diplo

Skrillex

Justin Tranter

SOPHIE

Whilst so many new names are making me excited, I really hope we can add Mark or some other producers/writers who do other non edm stuff too. I'm all for a new dance pop album from her but I hope she's got people in her team who can help her to rein it in and produce solid album that flirts with many genres not just dance/edm. I have full faith in these producers to produce some of the best dance pop she's ever done but it wouldn't be a Gaga album if it didn't have a few intimate moments and a couple of songs that are mostly just her and her piano or and band ala Speechless, You and I and Joanne. 

Either way though, I'm proper excited 

monsterdino
Just now, youandi said:

Whilst so many new names are making me excited, I really hope we can add Mark or some other producers/writers who do other non edm stuff too. I'm all for a new dance pop album from her but I hope she's got people in her team who can help her to rein it in and produce solid album that flirts with many genres not just dance/edm. I have full faith in these producers to produce some of the best dance pop she's ever done but it wouldn't be a Gaga album if it didn't have a few intimate moments and a couple of songs that are mostly just her and her piano or and band ala Speechless, You and I and Joanne. 

Either way though, I'm proper excited 

I mean Andrew Wyatt and Benjamin Rice who did Shallow are still involved so maybe...I don't think Gaga is working with Mark what so ever

Davian
22 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

Andrew Wyatt

Benjamin Rice

BloodPop

BoyzNoize

BURNS

Diplo

Skrillex

Justin Tranter

SOPHIE

She really trying to make my favorite album ever:nooo:

ARTPOP better watch out:nooo:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

youandi
Just now, monsterdino said:

I mean Andrew Wyatt and Benjamin Rice who did Shallow are still involved so maybe...I don't think Gaga is working with Mark what so ever

Maybe! We'll see. I know she'll deliver whatever happens, I'm just worried that we'll get a 12 track project where each song sounds like the Coachella intro/JWT Interludes (which I loved) without the occasional song that dips into something else. So exciting though, having no idea what to expect 

Archived