💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Original concept of 2016 GRAMMYs Performance

monsterdino

Featured Posts

DonnieDarko
6 hours ago, Alexander Levi said:

This sounds so fake... so they made an entire album, she was ready to release the first single that night (???) and then changed everything and scrapped the whole album?

I honestly think she was going to do some of her main hits and that was about it :ohwell:

This or a Beck tribute performance.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon
6 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

Why is this in news and not in rumors? @Haroon

I don’t know, I didn’t post it and I haven’t read it :emma:

If you see a misplaced thread then please report it, that way all of the moderators are notified and it can be looked at and handled :happy:

It's a shame everyone dwells on the past and mopes on about this "scrapped LG5 concept". Y'all don't even know if this was anything LG5-related, it was a performance with Intel. A one-off most likely.

Time to move on and look forward to LG6. She desperately needed Joanne and so did we. Just goes to show Bowie is way more important to her than this performance was, and she felt obligated to honour him.

KleinGa
7 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Iï»ż don’t knï»żow, I didn’t post it and I haven’t read it :emma:ï»żï»ż

Drag me :huntyga:

The Z
16 hours ago, JustifyMyLove said:

She was gonna perform a medley as far as I know, I don’t remember if it was her hits or new or hits plus a new song 

The first teaser of the performance said "Gaga will not perform new material", it couldn't be clearer

voidfigure

It would have been a medley of her hits. Nothing more. That "original LG5" thing is getting repetitive and nonsensical.

Archived