💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Original concept of 2016 GRAMMYs Performance

monsterdino

Featured Posts

VoldeLorde2

Some people saying this sounds fake, remember when Elton John said that she played a couple songs for him and he said there were hits? RedOne also said that Frankenstein was a hit. I don’t think this performance would be too far off to debut a lead but the only problem is how far the album was along. Did they say there were only eight demos?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdino
2 minutes ago, DarkGa said:

Why would she have a lead single ready to launch with a performance THAT well thought out and then scrap it in the space of a week?

because Bowie died and she got asked to do a tribute...and Bowie is literally Gaga's biggest idol

monsterdino
1 minute ago, Red said:

It doesn’t sound that good tbh

???

it would've definitely been in her top 5 performance if it would be as good as it sounds

ZiggyZiggs

PLEASE

she literally said she wasn’t going to perform new music

Delusional

also , it’s aprl fools

Enigma

all her best work gets scrapped :neyde:

this, lg5, the whole ARTPOP era...

nikola

I love Bowie tribute but this soumds way betzer

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

monsterdino
1 minute ago, Aquarius said:

not sure if this is real or an April Fools joke :oprah:

1 minute ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

PLEASE

she literally said she wasn’t going to perform new music

Delusional

also , it’s aprl fools

they never implied that new music was supposed to be performed tho?

also

3 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

???

it would've definitely been in her top 5 performance if it would be as good as it sounds

Maybe actually seeing and hearing it must be better, lol 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Angelm

I was so dissapointed when I watched the real thing live, they promoted like if was going to be this out of this world performance, high tech and crazyness, I was expecting something WAYYY different, it was still good tho.

I feel like the original thing was scrapped, maybe something went wrong, if they had time to do THAT promo, and then we got that live production? I know live vs. edited is something different, but idk, always seemed a bit weird to me. Maybe I was expecting too much. 

Luke78619

The idea of the multiple Gagas and being revealed at the end sounds intriguing to me tbh 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

monsterdino
3 minutes ago, Angelm said:

I was so dissapointed when I watched the real thing live, they promoted like if was going to be this out of this world performance, high tech and crazyness, I was expecting something WAYYY different, it was still good tho.

exactly which is why this makes more sense...I mean come on all of those visuals and teasing for what? a projector on her face and a moving piano...ok

Enzo

Why would she perform a medley of her hits at the Grammys??? People don't do that unless you are old and forgotten :poot:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

TMM90

Epic concept, and probably true.

Never understood why she did the tribute. For years there have been rumors about Bowie loathing Gaga. It kinda got confirmed by his son, who tweeted something shady after the tribute performance.

I know that Gaga loves his art, but if it is true that he actually loathed her it was kinda disrespectful to do it in the first place.

Babel

I've always questioned the idea of her randomly performing a medley of her hits during the Grammys, why would she do that :oprah:

Archived