💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
sales

ASIB OST surpasses 1 million US sales

TheSlash

Featured Posts

TheSlash

Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper’s A Star Is Born soundtrack surpasses 1 million copies sold in the U.S., according to Nielsen Music. Star sold 16,000 copies in the tracking week ending March 21, bringing the soundtrack’s cumulative sales sum to 1,003,000 after 24 weeks.   

Gaga earns her fourth million-selling album, and her first to reach the million mark since May 2011, when Born This Way launched with 1.11 million sold in its first week. Born This Way has sold 2.43 million in total.  

Gaga’s other million sellers: The Fame (4.83 million) and The Fame Monster (1.65 million).

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/8504717/a-star-is-born-soundtrack-passes-1-million-us-sales

We did it, sistrens :legend:

Spoiler

Don't come for me if this was already posted :awkney:

Ew, David!

LGMonster95

It's literally the only album from 2018 to cross 1M pure sales in US and one of the few ones in the past few years. A big achievement

Rifek
26 minutes ago, highlikegaga said:

LG6 coming for those 1mil sales in the first week :staymad:

Why 1m if we could get 2m? :v:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

FfFfFfFF

Kinda off topic but I don't understand why  people refer to it as OST when it doesn't have Original in the title. My OCD is annoyed. :selena:

TheSlash
3 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Kinda off topic but I don't understand why  people refer to it as OST when it doesn't have Original in the title. My OCD is annoyed. :selena:

Bc it is shorter to write for me :poot: .

Spoiler

Yes, I'm a lazy hoe :lana:  :vegas: 

Ew, David!

FfFfFfFF
Just now, TheSlash said:

Bc it is shorter to write for me :poot: .

Hide contents

Yes, I'm a lazy hoe :lana:  :vegas: 

Well isn't the official title A Star Is Born Soundtrack? That would be ASIB ST in short form. :poot:

TheSlash
9 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Well isn't the official title A Star Is Born Soundtrack? That would be ASIB ST in short form. :poot:

Yeah, but this just doesn't look right to my eyes :poot:  :selena: 

Ew, David!

GreenDiamond

Sometimes they count count TFM and TF as one album, sometimes they count it as 2 albums.

Almost like they split/merge it depending on  current narative :laughga:

Archived