sad baby GIF

well they should have updated itĀ :interestinga:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality
1 minute ago, Italian said:

She'll probably do an Enigma full show or Jazz & Piano

Imagine her screaming "WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!" at this event :giveup:

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

JohnnyVersace

I could be wrong, but didn't we already know about this? I feel like I've heard this announcement already, months ago.

ChromeAngel

So will it just be Enigma but at a different location? I wonder if there will be anything new. Or anĀ LG6 teaseĀ :udidnt:

Will she be smashing percs with her boot or isĀ itĀ not that kind of corporate gig?

weed
2 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I could be reading it wrong, but from the site what I gather is that it's a tech/business kind of event.

I opened the linkĀ and they called it SAP and I was likeĀ :neyde:Ā it must be a shortened version of a longer name. The home page had me thinking it wasĀ going to be like a live depression hotline bc Gaga ekekek but then it has all these different companies and shows going on,Ā very entrepreneurial. Maybe her makeup debut?Ā :ohwell:

Cyber Babylon
12 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

I could be wrong, but didn't we already know about this? I feel like I've heard this announcement already, months ago.

this. was it announced last month?

Flippy
24 minutes ago, skaxboy said:

Ugh. I ran thinking it was SAP Center which is the arena in San Jose, CA.Ā 

Same :cryga:

i was excited :giveup:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Teal Ambition

yeah this was announced months ago, but we won't be getting any professional recordings sadly

ā–Œā”‚ā–ˆā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–ˆā”‚ā–Œ

Angelm

This seems to be a business event, so she probablyĀ will do a Jazz & PianoĀ performanceĀ :tony:

River

Where can I register? thanks

Je ne parle pas franƧais but I can padam if you like

Archived