Zedd responds to controversy concerning Gaga

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DonnieDarko
1 hour ago, symphonia said:

He gave her recycled trash anyway, it's best we forget this collaboration.

no

DonnieDarko
3 minutes ago, tomsches said:

What's the controversy?

The controversy is that monsters feel entitled and they're harassing everyone.

Ryusei
8 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

you are so ****ing messy

being a part of this fanbase is so humiliating at times

Little masochists having the time of their lives

Musery

giskardsb

honestly why are Gaga fans so insecure that they have to attack people over stupid ****.

LilyLark

It wasn't a controversy, and LM are so embarrassing sometimes. It's like they want people to drag Gaga, because I don't think they are that clueless to not realize that some people (wrongly) blame musicians for the actions of their fans sometimes. No wonder Gaga barely goes on social media.

He's thanked her tons in the past, and even if he did "forget" her on  purpose why bring attention to something so minor and potentially get her nasty tabloid headlines slash rumors that people don't get along with her? The misogynistic Adam Levine sh*t, I can at least understand, but not this.

TBF-Zedd should have ignored it. But that doesn't excuse this ish, either.

LilyLark
6 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Approximately one week before the mess he said in an interview that he will be grateful to her forever.  Monsters are just always thinking everyone is shading or not liking her when they mention her (or not). 

Part of the reason I avoid stan twitter most of the time. They are always convinced there is drama, when there is none 97% of the time and if there is drama it's likely minor and something Gaga doesn't want attention drawn towards...At least I sort of can understand the Ed Sheeran/Adam Levin thing, even if it was way out of hand and wrong, because there was misogyny there. This Zedd thing was nothing.

It's kind of lucky that this didn't become a headline like "Gaga fans bully Zedd." I don't know if they are stupid, or if some LM simply don't realize that this behavior doesn't help Gaga because some wrongly blame her for their actions.

Chickens in Malibu
5 hours ago, DitaDolla said:

Can someone tell me the WHOLE story plz?:gaycat:

A 30M net worth celebrity wasting his time reading stans comments on twitter lol...

I really don't understand these people. I'm not a celebrity and I don't even waste any of my time doing this ****

AJRocketMan
6 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

First is photoshoped and the second one is awful..

How is the second one awful? Because Gaga isn't dressed all "beautiful" and "sexy" and "glamorous"? I'm sick of people valuing idealistic beauty over individual expression!

Regina George
7 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

How is the second one awful? Because Gaga isn't dressed all "beautiful" and "sexy" and "glamorous"? I'm sick of people valuing idealistic beauty over individual expression!

:bye:

Archived