💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Cosmo reports on Carino

Akiki

Featured Posts

JoeMo

Honesty don’t think Gaga will ever meet someone on her level. She’s too unique, too perfect and too good for any guy out there 😂 stay single babe x

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Akiki
20 hours ago, Chris Martin said:

where's little carinoers:ohwell:

they said he was good for her:ohwell:

they said gaga and carino will last:ohwell:

where are they now?:ohwell:

Damn it! CHRIS MARTIN Now you summoned them to the thread. They will judge us for hating on carino and gossip about Gagz love life. :fail:

Cyber Babylon
1 hour ago, Akiki said:

Damn it! CHRIS MARTIN Now you summoned them to the thread. They will judge us for hating on carino and gossip about Gagz love life. :fail:

they can go back to hell, that's where carino at now.

GypsyBabe
2 hours ago, Zilla said:

True but he was hanging with the Haus and they were on that boat in Venice. Might've been awkward

Well I’m sure they felt like they had to deal with him. I’m not saying the article is even remotely true, because who honestly knows besides Gaga and Xtian...

I just feel like as someone who dated her for as long as he did, why did it not appear as though the haus liked him more. Like he is always attached to Gaga’s arm and doesn’t seem to be interacting with anyone else. 

⚯͛

riotx

This was some week before of the break up news and was weird too (there was some story of a Dancer doing a proposal with that "ring" and he was being part of that)

riotx

like, one of the only times he was active about other things besides Gaga herslef and showing he was part of the gang was this and then... bye! break up!

Kimblue
9 hours ago, Zilla said:

True but he was hanging with the Haus and they were on that boat in Venice. Might've been awkward

You’re lucky if you haven’t had to experience having to pretend to like a bf or gf. I’m a pro by now.:huntyga:

Kimblue
6 hours ago, mariariot said:

like, one of the only times he was active about other things besides Gaga herslef and showing he was part of the gang was this and then... bye! break up!

Yeah and Johnny had an IG story from that night joking about getting married. He turn to Christian and said “ You’re next”. Less than a week later.:ohwell:

ydnmnme
8 minutes ago, Kimblue said:

Yeah and Johnny had an IG story from that night joking about getting married. He turn to Christian and said “ You’re next”. Less than a week later.:ohwell:

And on February 3rd Gaga thanked Christian and dedicated the song to him (Jazz&Piano) :saladga:

Poor Christian 

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

freebit
On 3/28/2019 at 9:53 PM, Zilla said:

Weird, if Gaga's friends hated him then why did they look so chill with each other? I'll call BS on that part.

Not my place, though

I've had two brother-in-law's that treated my sisters horribly and are insufferable. You'd never have guessed I hated them when I hung out with them, I was only polite because I love both my sisters. It's probably that type of situation. 

Archived