I don't really find it very cute or sexy
When you call or incessantly t-t-text me

:poot::poot::poot::poot::poot::poot::poot::poot::poot::poot::poot::poot::poot:

PG.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
zakariah

it does kinda explain why he's always with her at every award show this past year up until they broke up

GatorDontPlay

“He was trying to find her all the time and texted her a lot. Her friends didn’t like him either.”

Yikes

Akiki
6 minutes ago, GatorDontPlay said:

“He was trying to find her all the time and texted her a lot. Her friends didn’t like him either.”

Yikes

carino be like "Girl, where you think you are going?" Piano Version

freebit

I obviously don't know them, but that was always the vibe I got. That tattoo to me, was a terrible sign. I feel like when guys do intense stuff like that, its a way for them to be like, "Look what I did for you, don't leave."

1 hour ago, LaLa said:

I fully believe Christian was jealous and clingy, but that's such an easy guess to make and Cosmo is real trashy, sooo :shrug:

I think it originated from E!. I'm not sure of their veracity though. 

Bizcochito
1 hour ago, Jaume said:

He got a tattoo with her name, his insta is full of Gaga pictures... he was always with her... I wonder if that was love or obsession.

OBSESSION. I'm glad Gaga dumped that creep!

sirensofthedawn
1 hour ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Yup. Low hanging fruit for sure...but I don’t get why now. They have been done for a while. 

I wonder if he’s trying to do/leak some shady stuff BTS, or is just overall being a clingy weirdo who’s not getting the picture and this is her team combatting that.

I mean the tabs are going from “it just didn’t work out - no drama” to this :giggle:

Diamond heart99

Maybe he can cover up LG’s face with BooBoo The Fool.

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Diamond heart99
2 minutes ago, sirensofthedawn said:

I wonder if he’s trying to do/leak some shady stuff BTS, or is just overall being a clingy weirdo who’s not getting the picture and this is her team combatting that.

I mean the tabs are going from “it just didn’t work out - no drama” to this :giggle:

I did wonder if this is her team trying to get in front of him leaking some shady ish.

Jokes on him. If he’s got a sex tape her fans will make it number 1 on iTunes.

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

sirensofthedawn
Just now, Ktaylor99 said:

I did wonder if this is her team trying to get in front of him leaking some shady ish.

Well hopefully he’ll be kind enough to blur himself out. 

That is... if it’s even with him. :awkney:

GatorDontPlay

Suddenly two 'sources' spilling beans on Carino to discredit him after the "it just didn't work out". And he's been too quiet.

G U C C I
13 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Yeah I don’t get this timing at all unless he is trying to manipulate her with pics or vids or a tell all interview. 

Its almost as if they have to constantly keep her name attached to a man in headlines since the oscars because of Bradley. maybe the renner thing died because they are just friends and now they are using caring? 

This entire situation is sad for her honestly. I also didn’t need any “source” to tell me the guy was an obsessive asshat. Thank **** she isn’t with him anymore. Even tho I don’t believe they were ever actually engaged.

sirensofthedawn
21 minutes ago, getthatoscar said:

Yeah I don’t get this timing at all unless he is trying to manipulate her with pics or vids or a tell all interview. 

Its almost as if they have to constantly keep her name attached to a man in headlines since the oscars because of Bradley. maybe the renner thing died because they are just friends and now they are using caring? 

This entire situation is sad for her honestly. I also didn’t need any “source” to tell me the guy was an obsessive asshat. Thank **** she isn’t with him anymore. Even tho I don’t believe they were ever actually engaged.

Interesting...

Care to elaborate? :hor:

G U C C I
29 minutes ago, sirensofthedawn said:

Interesting...

Care to elaborate? :hor:

I have always thought the ring was a gift and people just assumed it was an engagement ring. She wore it for a year and never mentioned it even after randomly calling Christian her fiancé. Plus the way she announced him as more than her boyfriend baffles me. Some random ass event to casually drop that news which conveniently helped Hold off the storm of Bradley affair rumors. 

She literally never seemed herself or happy with him (I always thought he was Bad news) and she was so damn emotional all the time!! If you were with someone who you were going to marry and have kids with wouldn’t you be as heart eyed with him as you were with your “acting” partner? Something was just always off to me. Still kinda is but there isn’t and probably never will be evidence of what the real issues were/are. 

Either way I hope she finds happiness soon whether she’s single or taken. 

Archived