Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga gets new tattoo!

Jjang

Featured Posts

I...don't really like tattoos in general, so I'm not one to cheer her on for getting another one (her body is perfect as it is imo :cry:), but it's her choice and her body of course. That area will probably be covered up most of the time as well.

She looks smokin' though. :) And she looks so happy, I'm happy!

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dsbn2.jpg

i found this on tumblr "yes little monsters. let’s complain about Lady Gaga getting a tattoo for the man who makes her so happy that she stopped drinking after years of binging to cope with her depression. You guys are so selfless and awesome."

its true.

We don't know that Taylor is the reason she stopped drinking.

I'm not a big fan of tattoos, so it's just kind of meh for me. If it has a strong personal meaning for her, that's great. I bet the meaning is multifaceted though, not just to do with Taylor.

DirtyPonyRebel

Shes getting too much Ink. :confuse: In ten years, half of her body might completely tattooed at this rate.

We don't know that Taylor is the reason she stopped drinking.

I'm not a big fan of tattoos, so it's just kind of meh for me. If it has a strong personal meaning for her, that's great. I bet the meaning is multifaceted though, not just to do with Taylor.

Well, backstage in Sweden Gaga said to monsters that she drinks less coz she is happy with Taylor... ;)

And when an anchor is upside down, i.e. the way Gaga sees her tattoo when looking at it, it is "T" ( Taylor). She's soooo in love with him. :flutter:

And she said she's reducing her alcohol intake a lot. I think they're really good for each other :flutter:

AbuHassan1992

An anchor ...? She doesn't exactly have the best taste when it comes to tattoos, does she?

it symbolizes hope

I'm not sure she would get a tattoo related to Taylor... I haven't read the whole thread though, so maybe she's confirmed it since then and I just don't know. :hehe:

She seems to smart to get a tattoo that has anything to do with a boyfriend.

Monster Voices

I really don't like this one .... First of all an anchor ?! What is she Popeye the Sailor ?! :smh:

Secondly - another tattoo that soon?

And Most importantly it's for Taylor! I've always made fun of the dumbass teenage girls that make tattoos for their boyfrinds. I mean come on that **** stays on you forever!!!

Forever and Always!

Archived