Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Watching Engima again or going to Jazz and Piano?

babs441

Featured Posts

Bradley
38 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

Jazz is not really sing along like pop, is it? You’ll have fun without knowing the words by heart. 

I just thought that songs usually are more enjoyable upon a few listens. And jazz music's composition can be very irregular unlike pop music, so it could be really odd to someone listening to them for the first time.

A Hybrid
21 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I just thought that songs usually are more enjoyable upon a few listens. And jazz music's composition can be very irregular unlike pop music, so it could be really odd to someone listening to them for the first time.

OP shouldn’t listen to them for the first time, but one or two times should be enough to enjoy the show.

No family’s safe when I sashay

Poissonche

I only went to Enigma and it was AMAZING, but had I been in that situation were I had the chance to go to a second show, I would have chosen Jazz & Piano. You have the opportunity to see two completely different Gaga shows days appart, that's crazy cool! Two shows that represent her two main musical aspects, we love a chameleon.

Antoni

Jazz and Piano. She is mind blowing when it's just her and her voice

My name isn't Timmers

Disnalex

Im going to the Enigma show on the 14th and I am also contemplating buying tickets for the jazz show. I would say wait and see if she makes any changes to Enigma and decide from there, but there may not be any tickets left by then so I don't know :oops:

Gaga for Disney

The Carpenters

Enigma looks awesome but Jazz & Piano is a show that I would never forget. Truly perfect.

JohnnyVersace
3 hours ago, River said:

Jazz and Piano, especially after ASIB, she will add more songs from the album now that the era is over and she has the rights to do whatever she wants with those songs..

I would not count on this at all. 

See the Jazz show. It looks like her best executed tour thus far. She born to do it and it'lll be a superb show!

babs441

Thanks Jazz it is. I know park theater is a small theater but If we go in the 300 section would we be able to see it well?

kaojen

Jazz and Piano.

The biggest reason why is the fact that it is really probably the only time that show will ever be performed. 

Thats the reason why I chose to see it.

In the past I didn’t take the time to go out to Roseland or other performances and I honestly regret it.

Its a once in a lifetime thing so I would suggest experiencing it!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived