Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga in studio w/ Anthony Rosomando

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

Inferno
On 3/26/2019 at 5:18 PM, Anisko said:

Another skinned alive crocodile to make a stupid "Her-mess" bag..  Shame on u gaga 

Not how da kelly bags are made.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fede ARTPOP
On 3/27/2019 at 7:42 AM, Davian said:

How can you all say you don't want ballads:deadbanana: They are amazing and apart from that, we will definitely get one. We got one every album, even if the rest of the album was highly uptempo.

Brown Eyes, Speechless, Yoü and I and Dope say high:firega:

Angel Down say hi btch.. :heart:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Davian
4 hours ago, fede ARTPOP said:

Angel Down say hi btch.. :heart:

I didn't include that one because it's from Joanne and that isn't a highly uptempo album, that people seem to want now. But yea let's not forget TIHTY, Joanne, Million Reasons, Angel Down, Grigio Girls, Shallow, ARUTW, MTME, IDKWLI, ITA?, BIC and INLA.

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

GhettoFabulous
On 3/27/2019 at 2:40 AM, Arturo said:

The gays thirsting for some Charli Xcx type stuff or whatever I have a message for you:

you’re never gonna get it

and you boring straights wanting Joanne hag **** are never gonna get it so it’s a win win situation :diane:

tezbear91
On 3/27/2019 at 12:39 AM, Ziggy said:

Plus, a ballad like Dope would work on an electronic album (since it already has once before). Let's just say, "woohoo! She's working with a good collaborator again!"

Lemme stop you right there...DOPE did NOT work at all on ARTPOP. Cringe piano ballad on an EDM album just didn’t mix well.....that’s my opinion though :ohwell:  Keen for one ballad on LG6 but more in the lines on Brown Eyes.

battle for your life.

Ziggy
4 hours ago, BOIZ said:

Lemme stop you right there...DOPE did NOT work at all on ARTPOP. Cringe piano ballad on an EDM album just didn’t mix well.....that’s my opinion though :ohwell:  Keen for one ballad on LG6 but more in the lines on Brown Eyes.

I felt it worked specifically for the contrast. It made its point by standing out as it did. And for what it’s worth, there was a bit of electronic bass in the instrumental to tie it to the album. I felt it gave the album a moment of clarity and was incredibly refreshing from what was such a sonically heavy album and maximalist, to have a moment that feels just totally and completely bare and empty. Like Gaga said, it’s the end of the party and you’re all alone. Without Dope, I don’t feel like there’s as much a journey in AP.

tezbear91
1 hour ago, Ziggy said:

I felt it worked specifically for the contrast. It made its point by standing out as it did. And for what it’s worth, there was a bit of electronic bass in the instrumental to tie it to the album. I felt it gave the album a moment of clarity and was incredibly refreshing from what was such a sonically heavy album and maximalist, to have a moment that feels just totally and completely bare and empty. Like Gaga said, it’s the end of the party and you’re all alone. Without Dope, I don’t feel like there’s as much a journey in AP.

Hey that’s great you like it and have your view on how it fits to the album. Just not for me and what I like. It’s  the only Gaga song on a album I just don’t like listening to. :kiss:

battle for your life.

BornAsUnic0rn

I‘ve read Anthony Ramos and I was a little gagged, because I loved their chemistry in ASIB.

On topic: Yaaaas another great collaborator in the basket. Still waiting for her Elton John, Dianne Warren, Cher, ect. collabs tho.

ImTired
On 3/26/2019 at 9:04 PM, Gracious Gaga said:

Maybe one slow stripped down song.

But Where’s the ballad on BTW?  I wouldn’t really consider you and I or edge of glory ballads imo .  Dope is a ballad.  Speechless yes.  Brown eyes yah.  Joanne the whole album was a ballad.  

Lies. 

sue taylor swift GIF

Archived