💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Wendy Williams Hospitalized

LuvitLevit

Featured Posts

Ryusei

her husband is a piece of sh*t why she hasnt divorced that bastard yet is beyond me. 

Musery

JustYouandI

She will never overcome her demons if she stays married to that man. He is destroying her. I can't imagine what their son must be going through.

Delusional

I’m trying to feel sorry for her but all those times she belittled so many people for there problems... really makes you wonder if karma is real. :interestinga:

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Noah
Just now, VenusBitch said:

I’m trying to feel sorry for her but all those times she belittled so many people for there problems... really makes you wonder if karma is real. :interestinga:

I think it's the wrong time for that, Wendy clearly has issues with her family, her health, drug abuse, mental illness. Maybe on a different Thread at a different time. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Delusional
3 minutes ago, Noah said:

I think it's the wrong time for that, Wendy clearly has issues with her family, her health, drug abuse, mental illness. Maybe on a different Thread at a different time. 

I understand. I apologise to anyone who I offended with my comment.

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

MonsterofFame

I was sad to hear about Wendy's drug addiction, but it makes sense now. There were many times where she was bugging out/spazzing on her show, and I thought it was just her weird personality that made her famous to begin with.

I hope she gets well soon.

ZiggyZiggs

I fkin love her but She always shades all these celebs for doing the exact same thing she’s doing by staying with his trifling ass, WENDY LEAVE HIM

Archived