Runway

Featured Posts

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crisTEAne
1 hour ago, ARTOMI said:

I'm still 99% sure it's a wig... 

it's both. there are interview where you can see it's her real hair, but there are also performances where it looks too smooth to be real.

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Fresco

The last line about creating the world you want to see around you kinda sounds like she wants us all to get asymmetric long haircuts.  :huntyga:Um, no. :noparty:

Though she may have wandered off the topic of her hairstyle to something more philosophical.

StarstruckIllusion

y’all are so brave 🤢 LG6 needs to flop bc idk how much of this hypocrisy I can take

Uniquecorn
9 hours ago, Doncho said:

A GAGA FAN saying this... :ladyhaha:

Sorry I had to

Gaga does it naturally, subtly, and intelligently. Unlike Ava who is so so so so normal and pretty, trying to be a misfit just because there's a niche. :excuseu:

beaublue

So groundbreaking... so intelligent... so revolutionary... not vapid or self absorbed at all, couldn’t possibly be a marketing tactic to brand her & push her image & music.

TimisaMonster

She tried...

:oops::awkney::fail:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

FlopSlurper
2 hours ago, neptugne said:

are her fans called Maxxinistas yet

Sadly she calls them "avatars". My Avatar The Last Airbender stanning ass gets triggered everytime I read that.

swakby
2 hours ago, lovedillon said:

So groundbreaking... so intelligent... so revolutionary... not vapid or self absorbed at all, couldn’t possibly be a marketing tactic to brand her & push her image & music.

Like Gaga's meat dress wasn't a marketing tactic to brand her & push her image & music. 

Let's not be hypocrites. Everyone in the industry is doing their best - it's a harsh business. At least Gaga & Ava have a good message behind their marketing efforts. 

KatieJudasGaga4
2 minutes ago, swakby said:

Like Gaga's meat dress wasn't a marketing tactic to brand her & push her image & music. 

Let's not be hypocrites. Everyone in the industry is doing their best - it's a harsh business. At least Gaga & Ava have a good message behind their marketing efforts. 

It wasn't though. Gaga already explained the purpose of the meat dress numerous of times.

Archived