💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ava Max explains her haircut

Runway

Featured Posts

Othon
2 minutes ago, Doncho said:

With your way of thinking, then its ok to make fun of them/insult them just because they are popstars/famous. Toxic stan twitter teas :triggered: Lets try to be better than that, please

This is a pop culture forum where people offer up their opinions on new music, film, etc
 :awkney: That's what the entirety of pop culture media coverage is... :awkney: It's not some unique phenomenon that stan twitter initiated... :awkney:

No one should be cruel, obviously, but making jokes about celebrities is absolutely not off-limits and it never has been. There's no way you've been active on this forum for as long as you have without making fun of a celebrity. It's pretty obvious that you just don't want people to make fun of this specific celebrity because you like her, and comparing people making innocuous jokes to Madonna fans that have coordinated smear campaigns and wished death on Gaga is a pretty insidious way to do that. :laughga:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doncho
Just now, OG Gaga Stan said:

This is a pop culture forum where people offer up their opinions on new music, film, etc
 :awkney: That's what the entirety of pop culture media coverage is... :awkney: It's not some unique phenomenon that stan twitter initiated... :awkney:

No one should be cruel, obviously, but making jokes about celebrities is absolutely not off-limits and it never has been. There's no way you've been active on this forum for as long as you have without making fun of a celebrity. It's pretty obvious that you just don't want people to make fun of this specific celebrity because you like her, and comparing people making innocuous jokes to Madonna fans that have coordinated smear campaigns and wished death on Gaga is a pretty insidious way to do that. :laughga:

You are wrong actually. I dont defend her because I like her. I have defended artists that I dont even listen to. But anyway, peace and love

joannesrats

Is she acting like this is her real hair? It looks the same all the time whenever we see her. It's definitely a wig. 

Weasel

It sorta comes across as pretentious since it's obviously a wig to begin with. She sometimes posts pics of her without it and she just has short hair on both sides :messga: I'm pretty sure she didn't have this hair before sweet but psycho anyways so putting on a half cut wig does not suddenly make you different or courageous. 

I like her, but her ''I'm different and understand you'' sthick seems so fake and fabricated :selena:

joannesrats
Just now, Weasel said:

It sorta comes across as pretentious since it's obviously a wig to begin with. She sometimes posts pics of her without it and she just has short hair on both sides :messga: I'm pretty sure she didn't have this hair before sweet but psycho anyways so putting on a half cut wig does not suddenly make you different or courageous. 

I like her, but her ''I'm different and understand you'' sthick seems so fake and fabricated :selena:

Throwback to when she was talking about her having scoliosis and how that made her feel like an outcast :ladyhaha:

Oriane

I like the concept of the haircut but not how it's done... I don't know, it doesn't seem professional :huh:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Nikolai Barrow

Y'all come on. It's kinda a cool cut. It's good to do something different. Wasn't that one of the things that made us all love Gaga? 

The way she explains it makrs sense if just a little preachy :P 

i liked how she explained it in an interview though. She said she was cutting her hair but she burt her cookies so she ran to check them with her hair half cut. And when she looked in the mirror she realized that look could work because it send ls the right message. 

Zander

It’s an asymmetrical haircut... edgy. If you go to an art college you can see dozens of them.

Honestly, these 500 threads a day about **** this girl says or does should be kept in her one Artist thread. 

KatieJudasGaga4
1 hour ago, OG Gaga Stan said:

2. We have the right to criticize her for being corny, and she's absolutely being  corny here.

No, you have the right to give constructive criticism, not this :saladga:

AJRocketMan
1 hour ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

Throwback to when she was talking about her having scoliosis and how that made her feel like an outcast :ladyhaha:

She said she used to wear a back brace when she was a kid and she was bullied for it. Kids can be extremely mean and have always made fun of people who were different from everyone else (whether Down’s syndrome, dyslexia, autism, asperger’s, wearing crutches, a cast, braces, anything honestly). Is her attempt to be inspirational corny and one-dimensional? Yeah. But is it inauthentic? Probably not.

A good example of someone who’s attempts at being an outcast that actually are inauthentic and totally unbelievable is Miley Cyrus. And I actually enjoy a lot of her music. A lot of her attempts to be queer are just strange and misguided. She says she’s gender neutral (formerly gender fluid), but her actions and lifestyle choices clearly state she’s a woman and identifies with female roles/titles (being a wife and wanting to be a mother).

Yuuri
2 hours ago, Zelda said:

Wait she has named her haircut... after herself? :laughga:

Me: I want the Ava Max

Stylist: Who?:reductive:

Archived