💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga submit Shallow (Live) at the Grammy's?

Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

Chickens in Malibu

I came across this now.

Beyoncé did the same with Halo. After winning for Halo, she submitted Halo (live) the next year. Will Gaga do the same with the Oscars performance.

Oh god, it can probably pull a Joanne and win Best Pop Duo/GP again :laughga:

Poor Sam Smith. He needs to win for Dancing With A Stranger

ferretti

I don't think so. I think they'll want to focus on LG6 music and maybe pushing ARUTW/ASIB album a bit too.

disco stick tester, inquire within

LG6 cancellation confirm!
IT'S  GONNA BE A HIT AFTER THE HIT, AFTER THE HIT, AFTER THE HIT  AFTER THE HIT x99 times !!

Noorat (Thidapon Chaokuwiang)

Chickens in Malibu
1 minute ago, ferretti said:

I don't think so. I think they'll want to focus on LG6 music and maybe pushing ARUTW/ASIB album a bit too.

Well only Shallow (Live) is eligible for Best Pop Duo/GP lol unless she submits a weaker choice like Diggin' My Grave.

ferretti
3 minutes ago, nicolasrumet said:

Well only Shallow (Live) is eligible for Best Pop Duo/GP lol unless she submits a weaker choice like Diggin' My Grave.

Don't sleep on G A G A x R I R I, gurl

giphy.gif

disco stick tester, inquire within

Bradley

Can you have one song be eligible in two consecutive years? I think if that happens the Recording Academy will change rules immediately.

omg you were right. Beyonce got nominations for both Halo (Live) and Halo under the same category. :air:

Runway
Just now, Bradley said:

Can you have one song be eligible in two consecutive years? I think if that happens the Recording Academy will change rules immediately.

Yes. 

Halo and Halo (live) were nominated in different years 

22 minutes ago, nicolasrumet said:

Poor Sam Smith.

Poor whom?!? He is the talented but undeserved recipient of what should've been Gaga's first Oscar. Sis already has 4 Grammys. Poor whom? :bye:

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

JennyWayne

I'm ready for it to come back time after time like Joanne and snatch a grammy in 2021

Doncho

Mmmm not sure about this. I mean, it would be great, but I dont think they will award the same song in the same category 2 years in a row :selena:

GagaXCollection

Is it even eligible?

Shallow (Live) wasn't released on iTunes

ladygagaxcollection.com

sipthistea

Shallow already has 2 Grammys. So no. 

Hopefully the album will be nominated. But at this point it's not necessary. First of all, because the Grammys don't have any credibility anymore. And also because the success of this era is undeniable at this point. 

FfFfFfFF

Shallow (Live) is not officially released. It's just a performance, they can't submit it.

ImTired
1 hour ago, nicolasrumet said:

I came across this now.

Beyoncé did the same with Halo. After winning for Halo, she submitted Halo (live) the next year. Will Gaga do the same with the Oscars performance.

Oh god, it can probably pull a Joanne and win Best Pop Duo/GP again :laughga:

Poor Sam Smith. He needs to win for Dancing With A Stranger

:flop::flop::flop:

Archived