Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Dan Reed confronted on french TV, "Leaving Neverland"

Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mirages

Yikes at around 9 mins in they all already took stabs at the director. It's kinda cool to see though how he reacts when he's challanged... It feels like he's intimidated by them.

I'm the bitch that's fragile

30 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

Since it's 40 min long may I please have a summary 

Impossible, gotta watch it all, it's a debate, with different sides, instead of just one side a la américaine 

Okay one talking point that needs to stop is the “X, Y, and Z said nothing happened to them” argument. If a friend told you a neighbor molested them, would you find it appropriate to tell them that since you weren’t molested by him that they are lying? I don’t think anyone argues that Michael Jackson walked around molesting every child he came into contact with. And it’s possible he stayed away from big child stars as a precaution. He vetted families that were vulnerable and then become close with the sons.

Robo Ga
8 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

Impossible, gotta watch it all, it's a debate, with different sides, instead of just one side a la américaine 

I don't got time a la américaine  

🤖⚡️

2 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

I don't got time a la américaine  

Well then don't do research & pretend you know everything à l'américaine

In the US almost every case will have a monetary value attached. Taylor Swift sued a DJ for $1 and these men aren’t as rich so of course they would need to sue for a large sum to make the case worth it. If their case is so weak and “no evidence supports them” then why are MJ defenders even worried about the outcome?

It seems like MJ defenders are so caught up in their need for “photos, videos and DNA proof” even though most cases of child abuse don’t have these things as evidence. 

MJ Guilty Side: Michael slept in bed with boys, he was probably a pedophile. 

MJ Defenders: Don’t jump to conclusions!

Also MJ defenders: Wade lost the MJ job so therefore he is lying and after money, case closed. 

Gohan

MJ accusers: We need to STOP saying they gain something from this! No one ever lied or got contradicted about being molested!!

Also MJ accusers: He can retract and then accuse him all the time he wants. Contradiction is because the victim is suffering atm. 

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

20 minutes ago, Gohan said:

MJ accusers: We need to STOP saying they gain something from this! No one ever lied or got contradicted about being molested!!

Also MJ accusers: He can retract and then accuse him all the time he wants. Contradiction is because the victim is suffering atm. 

Huh? Of course people have lied, but it’s about 2% of all allegations. Y’all realize that tons of victims protect their abusers for years right? And most sexual assault isn’t reported? 

Archived