celeb

Bebe Rexha: "If I hear it on the radio, I don't listen to it"

Runway

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IAmNotHere1997

I hope that pretty much confirms Last Hurrah is not on the album, 'cause that s**t is not it, and breaking news...it's exactly like everything on the radio BTWCover.png

Lion Heart

Good god..

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

slayo

she is more delusional than I thought... her music is the most basic on the market right now

Make it stupid!

Lion Heart

"If I hear it on the radio, I don't listen to it" -Bebe Rexa

1340590414687.jpg

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Jill

so she does listen to herself :poot: 

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Chickens in Malibu

lmao....

Come on. She's a songwriter. Radio is where real royalties come from. Most songwriters make most of their money from performance royalties. Don't give us that B.S.

It's not like she can get her money from big tours.

Reginald

Bebe, I still don't know a single song of yours,  and maybe it's because we have this unexpected attribute in common :vegas:

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

i doubt she's going to leave edm behind, do Trip-Hop if you don't want to listen to it on the radio gurl, go ahead

not a hater, i really like her most recent MVs

I just mean she's really not going alternative

ice heard one side from above

Serial Chiller

Her and Halsey thinking they’re “underground” and “experimental” and “alternative” and “not pop”. geezy fingers are tired from all the “”

Meredith Grey

I don’t understand why pop stars try so hard to not be seen as poppy and mainstream. It’s like a pro wrestler trying to not be seen as tough or good at fighting???

Cuchulainn
1 hour ago, Skrill said:

Gurl lmao. You music is literally fastfood for the radio wdym

I think it means she wants to go a different direction than her previous efforts.

Serial Chiller

All of this pretention from up and current artists makes me appreciate our bitch even more. She never shyes from the pop label- she embraces it. Pop music will never be low brow - It drives culture forward, brings people together and ignites discussion. It’s not the enemy of music. Uninspiring and lazy music is. I swear there are as much bad alternative as there is bad pop, but alas, being pop it will always bear the brunt of the ridicule and mocking. 

Archived