Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River

fight drama GIF by NBC

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

RahrahWitch

I hear Drug not drop, what would "Go to this Hotel, Drop them up and I rob them" mean? I'm actually curious.

Also just because someone else doesn't get hate for doing something wrong doesn't make it okay for you to do the same. 

whore

She acts like I don’t automatically hold men accountable for messy things they say too :ohwell:

LordEnigma

I feel like drugging people is still a horrible thing to do, whether you rape them or not.

1 hour ago, RahrahWitch said:

I hear Drug not drop, what would "Go to this Hotel, Drop them up and I rob them" mean? I'm actually curious.

Also just because someone else doesn't get hate for doing something wrong doesn't make it okay for you to do the same. 

"drop them up" I stan an Uber legend 

skeleton taxi GIF

Aphrodizy26

The racism on GGD has become honestly so tired. I wish subtle racism could get people banned.

FfFfFfFF
33 minutes ago, Aphrodizy26 said:

The racism on GGD has become honestly so tired. I wish subtle racism could get people banned.

Did you ... see any racism in this thread? Or do you think not approving drugging and stealing from men is racist? :omg:

Aphrodizy26
1 hour ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Did you ... see any racism in this thread? Or do you think not approving drugging and stealing from men is racist? :omg:

To drop someone means to beat them up, I don’t stan her or really follow her but people not making an effort to realize she doesn’t come from a place where her grammar will be the best and writing her off as “Ratchet” is subtle racism lol. 

FfFfFfFF
2 minutes ago, Aphrodizy26 said:

To drop someone means to beat them up, I don’t stan her or really follow her but people not making an effort to realize she doesn’t come from a place where her grammar will be the best and writing her off as “Ratchet” is subtle racism lol. 

I don't understand.

Are you saying that she beated them instead of drugging and that this makes the situation more acceptable? Or that the fact that people are judging her because of grammar errors is racist? I don't see racism in either of these situations.

Aphrodizy26
5 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I don't understand.

Are you saying that she beated them instead of drugging and that this makes the situation more acceptable? Or that the fact that people are judging her because of grammar errors is racist? I don't see racism in either of these situations.

So if she was saying she beat and rob men it’s a joke, a common joke amongst those who are oppressed about their oppressor. If she said drug, then I agree she isn’t in the wrong. 

However, the AllLivesMatter-sters tend to use one POC slip up as an excuse to use the “Ratchet, Trashy, Classless” rhetoric they tend to only reserve for Black women. 

While people are not being outwardly racist - the subtle racism and microagressions truly are jumping out within this thread.

Archived