đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna faces trouble for filming her new music video

Cupid Boy

Featured Posts

Cupid Boy

Madonna is at the center of a fresh controversy in Portugal, just as she is set to leave the country. The singer has accused the Portuguese of being ungrateful, an accusation that they have thrown right back at her. And the culprit behind this latest row? A horse, which was not allowed inside a palace for a music video.

Madonna, who has been living in Portugal since 2017, was set to film a video for the song “Indian Summer” in the Quinta Nova de Assunção palace in Sintra, a resort city near Lisbon.

1553587864_141647_1553591117_noticia_nor

Last week however, Sintra City Hall said the pop star could use the palace from March 15 to 20 but could not let a horse inside. The decision reportedly left her outraged.

In the script for the music video, Madonna was meant to pose next to the animal on the ground. But local authorities said a horse would threaten the safety of the building, given its wooden floor sits upon wooden beams and is “unstable, which prevents it from being used for activities that cause vibrations.”

Madonna called her agent to complain about what was happening. “My Queen, I am doing everything I can. I have called many people and sent various messages. Unfortunately the man who makes the decision is not available, but he will be,” he replied, according to messages revealed by the Portuguese newspaper Correioda Manhã.

Annoyed, Madonna responded that she didn’t have to wait and would film somewhere else. “I’ve already given a lot to this country and when I ask for a simple favor, one which will present Portugal to the world, the answer I get is negative,” she told her agent, adding: “This is your fault. You convinced me to come live here.”

It emerged in February that Madonna would be leaving Portugal in the next few months, to move to New York. A fleet of cars carrying suitcases was recently seen leaving the four-star Palacio Ramalhete hotel in Lisbon, where the singer has been staying for the last year.

The pop star’s attitude has incensed Portuguese authorities, who have reminded her of all the things they have done for her during her stay in the country. For example, Lisbon City Hall gave Madonna a reduced price on a parking spot; the soccer club S.L. Benfica welcomed her son so that he could practice regardless of his level; the international school Lycée Français Charles Lepierre accepted the singer’s twin girls even though there was a waiting list; and the Portuguese government fast-tracked her residency.

https://elpais.com/elpais/2019/03/26/inenglish/1553599346_526692.html

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
swakby
1 minute ago, Cupid Boy said:

“This is your fault. You convinced me to come live here.”

This kind of discredits the entire article. Although the horse thing might be true, I doubt she used those words. 

PopThatArt

In this one of those fictional stories done on a parody news website? This is too stupid to be true. 

Go see A Star is Born

LateToCult

I believe she was upset for not being able to have a horse on set but these quotes have been EXAGGERATED. :messga:

weed
25 minutes ago, Cupid Boy said:

reminded her of all the things they have done for her during her stay in the country. For example, Lisbon City Hall gave Madonna a reduced price on a parking spot

ok I understand celebrities get special attention, but this was way too generous 

27monster27
26 minutes ago, Cupid Boy said:

“My Queen, I am doing everything I can."

he/him/his

Reject False Icons

I don't know if it's all true but I thought Madonna moved because of David Banda being accepted in Benfica F.C. 

If they accepted her son no matter of his level, why did she even moved there? :confused:

doppelganger

Am i the only one who loves this kind of prettiness? Divas are a dime a dozen these days. And the video sounds amazing 

elijahfan

Why does half of this article look like fan fiction? Don't know what to believe anymore.

Didn't they also just reveal the title of her lead single like it's no big deal?? :triggered:

Archived