Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
andy232000

His career is very much destroyed, with or without the charges anyway

jprince99x

Smollett pleaded not guilty to multiple disorderly conduct charges earlier this month. Chicago police alleged he staged a hate crime attack on himself in January before because he was "dissatisfied with his salary". A Cook County grand jury indicted Smollett on 16 felony counts in connection with his reporting of the alleged attack

His attorneys made this in a statement today after an emergency hearing:

"Today, all criminal charges against Jussie Smollett were dropped and his record has been wiped clean of the filing of this tragic complaint against him. Jussie and many others were hurt by these unfair and unwarranted actions. This entire situation is a reminder that there should never be an attempt to prove a case in the court of public opinion. That is wrong. It is a reminder that a victim, in this case Jussie, deserves dignity and respect. Dismissal of charges against the victim in this case was the only just result. Jussie is relieved to have this situation behind him and is very much looking forward to getting back to focusing on his family, friends and career."

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

RAMROD

I wish everyone's a celebrity :triggered:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Reginald

I knew there was something off about the accusations against him. He literally had nothing to gain from staging a hate crime.  And, yes, the modern court of public opinion (Cancel Culture) is too hasty to reach conclusions

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

jprince99x
2 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

So did he fake it still or did he not?

I don’t know what to belive, I’m waiting for the Wendy show tommorow to get her take :cryga:

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

Zander

What. So did he or didn’t he stage the attack? Or is this a case of money talks and he’s a “celebrity”?

He was facing 64 years in prison which was kind of ridiculous anyways. This whole situation has been a mess from beginning to end. :rip:

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

PopThatArt
14 minutes ago, Reginald said:

I knew there was something off about the accusations against him. He literally had nothing to gain from staging a hate crime.  And, yes, the modern court of public opinion (Cancel Culture) is too hasty to reach conclusions

Yes he did, in the world of "all publicity is good publicity", he was hungry for a bigger paycheck from Empire by gaining popularity with the idea people are going to want to see him on Empire and would side with him and defend him. 

Go see A Star is Born

8 minutes ago, Reginald said:

He would gain sympathy and attention. Possibly even financial compensation if someone paid him to do it in order to promote a political agenda.

I  am NOT saying that those things happened. Just pointing out there could have been plenty to gain from such an act.

I completely agree about "cancel culture". 

Archived