💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6 lead single featuring Mark Ronson?

Schizophonic

Featured Posts

Schizophonic

Mark didnt said anything about Gaga beeing in his album and nothing about his second single out of it yet.

What If they put toghether a Song in the past weeks wich is going to appear on both albums. His second single is her first single at the same time and the streams count for both albums? This would make so much sense!

His album comes on march 29 !!!!!

And this does not mean it has to be in the vein of Joanne or Shallow - they could do something totally in the vibe she went for with Bloodpop and I still think that she worked with different producers on the Album.

What ya think?

ps his album is a concept album about "sad heartbreak bangers"  - pretty sure she has to say something about that as well right now.

youandi

I'm really hoping he's involved with her album to some degree, I'd love him to be the main producer again for an album of hers one day. 

But yeah, I'd be cool with her being on his and I'm pretty sure he was asked if she'd be on it on twitter and he said hopefully or something like that

Joshie S

I don't know why everyone is so against Mark??

He has so many great songs with a lot of artists. I think Gaga would definitely do something like this again with him. 

I don't know if it'd be the first single though, but definitely a possibility.

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♄

Thotiana

I’m glad he’s probably going to be a part of this album. But the lead single I want it with Boys Noize & Bloodpop. 

FfFfFfFF

Nicki shamelessly adding her features to her albums to boost her numbers is shaking.

JR Gg

:ladyhaha:

If you thought Interscope would let Gaga's next lead single be a feature with Mark Ronson from Sony's Columbia :selena:

Jakkusan
1 hour ago, symphonia said:

The first single with Miley bombed? Hmm.. i hope not.

“Bombed” but was all over the radio and was actually a great song. Look at what generally gets no.1 status (Ed Sheehan, Ariana..). “Successful” in the charts don’t equal good. 

I won’t hear a second of Ronson disrespect. He worked with Amy Winehouse, has produced beautiful music with Gaga.. however, I personally feel like Gaga will head in a totally unexpected direction.

Everyone here thinks Mark Ronson is going to give another country album don't know his work very well.

Remember Uptown Funk? Yeah.

While I do agree that other artists should collaborate with Lady Gaga, Mark has that particularity... he can produce songs that will sound timeless no matter what decade will come. 

Don't expect EDM. Most EDM songs didn't age well.

Project her songs 20 years from now... if we can listen to it again.

• Admin changed the title to LG6 lead single featuring Mark Ronson?

Archived