💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is That Alright? switching places with INLA

ShayCristoforo

Featured Posts

ShayCristoforo

Mainly because I love Is That Alright? the most of all ASIB songs lol...

How would you feel about Is That Alright? being the song she sings onstage before the credits? Maybe the scene would require a different stage than the theater. Maybe she goes back to the drag bar and performs it as the final scene.

I just shook myself thinking about the sequence cutting to Jackson on the piano saying "at the end of my liiife" instead of "don't wanna give my heart away...". Then INLA would be the credits song. Thoughts?

(before y'all start throwing ish, I'm not trying to rewrite the movie lol. Just daydreaming. Save the shade for the beach)

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Pop Music
10 minutes ago, ShayCristoforo said:

Maybe she goes back to the drag bar and performs it as the final scene

A concept

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Enzo

no.

툭 êčŒëłŽë©Ž ì–Žêč€ì—†ìŽ ì†ŒëŠŹì§ˆëŸŹì™€

Mister Gaga

Here for it. ITA will go down as one of the most underrated songs of gaga's career 

giphy.webp

LordEnigma

Is That Alright should have been the star of the show to be honest.

But I’m fine with having it be the hidden gem of the movie.

Trxstan

I mean as the final song, it would make it seem like ally is gonna kill herself... but it is easily my favorite song from the movie and I wish it got the recognition it deserves. Lyrically, not sure how it fits anywhere else except for the marriage scene...

woop hey there keep scrolling

Uniquecorn

The only songs I listen to from ASIB are INLA, Always Remember Us This Way, Is That Alright, and Shallow (only because I have to boost Shallow's streaming). 

and Is That Alright has always been my fave among those :heart:. I just love the mild and bitter-sweet mood it gives. Perfect song to listen to while reflecting and reminiscing. You know the type when your eyes are sad but your mouth smiles

:oops: 

Noir

I'll Never Love Again is perfect as the final song. Also I feel nostalgic whenever I hear Is That Alright? because it reminds me of the credits playing and staying in the cinema like a loser whilst everybody left. :toofunny:

ShayCristoforo
9 hours ago, Enzo said:

no.

Thank u for that cooperative comment. mwah

Married the Night

Nah. Is That Alright is SUCH a wedding song. It’s emotional but not in a sad way. It’s emotional in a happy way. 

LordEnigma
9 hours ago, Trxstan said:

I mean as the final song, it would make it seem like ally is gonna kill herself... but it is easily my favorite song from the movie and I wish it got the recognition it deserves. Lyrically, not sure how it fits anywhere else except for the marriage scene...

I mean I’m sure the OP just means the style of the song but with some adjustments to the lyrics.

Reality

ITA is hands down one of the best songs Gaga has ever made. Period. I think that twist would have been really emotional as well, but I also couldn’t envision anything else happening at the end BUT the actual ending. 

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

ShayCristoforo
3 hours ago, Alexander Levi said:

I mean I’m sure the OP just means the style of the song but with some adjustments to the lyrics.

Thank you. Could be changed any way really, or not at all. At the end of the day, the moment is her singing a song that was written by Jackson. Which would be ITA in this case. They both want(ed) each other at the end of their lives. But unfortunately that is impossible for Ally now. Doesn't mean she's going to commit suicide. Just an honest and heartbreaking revelation.

Archived