💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What do your parents think of Gaga

Ladey Gaygay

Featured Posts

FentyGa

idk about  my mum, but she did say "Leonardo waited years before getting an oscar, and Gaga got hersin her first film? Something's questionable about that...":ladyhaha:
My dad called her meat dress girl, but then I took him to see ASIB, and he said he liked the songs and the film. He recently said to me that he thinks she's very talented, but she thinks a bit much of herself. I was once watchig the artRAVE, and he happened to come in durin g Dope. He think she thinks she's entertaining people by just singing and playing piano, but it's actually "kind of boring".

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jprince99x

My mom is such a big stan it’s honestly cute. She’s into her “more alternative” stuff, but she loves Alejandro and Venus. She begs me to put on songs from ASIB and got fighting mad after gaga didn’t win best actress. 

My mom is still pretty homophobic though, I’m not out to her. God forbid she ever watches AHS.

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

Miel

My parents adore her. At first, I think it was just respect in proximity to my liking of Gaga as a child, but over time they've really started to see how much of a star she really is.

My dad's first eye-opening experience of her was watching her perform Speechless and You and I on her HBO Special. He really loved TEOG and the whole BTW album (classic rock fan), and was blown away by her SB51 Halftime show. A soft stan.

My mom's always enjoyed her music (disco fan), but what really cemented it for her was when I took her and my sister to Gaga's second Jazz and Piano show. She was, like, jaw-down starstruck. She also lost her mind when she was ASIB, and thought Gaga deserved the Oscar (a stanning!!!).

3 points in and ready for more

When gaga won an Oscar  I remember my dad saying out of the blue 'She deserves it, shes a true artist' i was surprised :cryga:

Spoiler

So then I took the opportunity to ask him to buy me tix for Las Vegas but it didnt work :ladyhaha:

iowa cyrus

When I showed her shallow she would NOT stop playing it for weeks. Before that, my mom thought she was kinda a fad but now she loves her and she'll be like "did you hear this about bradley and gaga?" and i'm like girl gaga is my religion, I read about her everyday

mepradayounada

she’s one of the reasons my mother and i haven‘t talked in years. 

originally, she was the one who called me in front of the TV when Poker Face first came out, but she was pissing me off so hard during the Applause era as she kept saying that Gaga was over and thought she could bully me over it. 

She was also one of those people that believed Gaga had a **** when she did her Lollapallooza show in 2009 (?) and basically tried to get me come out of the closet over it. She‘s deeply messed up and Gaga is a better mother anyway. :huntyga:

Davian
21 hours ago, hurricane326 said:

"OH HERE'S AN ARTICLE ABOUT HER YOU MIGHT WANT TO READ!"

Thanks mom I'm on GGD everyday

THIS

Last week my mom said: Hey did you hear the news Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper are going on a ASIB world tour?

I was like uhmmm that's not true.

My mom: really? How can you be so sure? I have read that somewhere. 

*Meanwhile I'm on GGD every 3 minutes and there hasn't been any news threads but what do I know*

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Just now, Davian said:

THIS

Last week my mom said: Hey did you hear the news Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper are going on a ASIB world tour?

I was like uhmmm that's not true.

My mom: really? How can you be so sure? I have read that somewhere. 

*Meanwhile I'm on GGD every 3 minutes and there hasn't been any news threads but what do I know*

DAE BAD ROMANCE? - Every teacher at school

Davian

On topic: My parents like her in a casual way. If I talk too much about her they get frustrated tho:ladyhaha: They both saw her two times with me (my mom BTWB, C2CT and my stepdad artRAVE and C2CT). Every time they praised her vocals and ability to song live. 

And my mom really liked ASIB:tony: 

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

The Child
21 hours ago, CrazyMonster said:

They don’t think of her.

They don’t even know her lmao no need to be sad for me :laughga:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

JoanneMonster

My mom loves her and "I'll never love again" is one of her favorite songs EVER. My dad cried just by hearing that song and he doesn't even speak english.

I See You

Archived