💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What do your parents think of Gaga

Ladey Gaygay

Featured Posts

Schizophonic

if you ask her about gaga she would propably say "now its gaga! first came abba and freddy then came ace of base and roxette. followed by take that then a random phase until the spice girls showed up what lead right to madonna then britney and xtina then no angels and now gaga. my son was always obsessed with popstars but at least this time its a good one." she would recognize her hits but propably could only name 2 or 3 of them. she thinks she dresses up for attention but she likes her less crazy stuff.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Siena

My mom loves her and it’s really cute because she’s always sending me stuff she sees about Gaga on the news even though I’ve seen it all.  My dad respects her and thinks she’s talented but he hates how obsessed I am :oops: also both my parents still sometimes say that “ it’s just a phase” and that I’ll get over gaga soon, even though it’s been 10 f*cking years 

TheAlienatedNYC

My mom (who doesn't speak english - cuz we're brazilian) it's ok with her. She weirdly hates when i sing upon la vie en rose and loves government hooker (she don't know the meaning).

Plus my two younger brothers (6 and 12 yo each) loves YoĂź and I, Shallow and I'll Never Love Again (they're learning english already).

Aaaaand my stepfather always ask me the name of the song i'm listening or singing. His last requests i remember were: Marry the Night, Applause and Sexxx Dreams lmao

sarahb

My mum is the reason why I'm a Gaga fan. One of her shows was being shown on tv and she wanted to watch it. Afterwards she said she wanted to see her live so I thought to myself 'Well I'd rather go willingly than be dragged along'

She's been to the Born This Way Ball and artRAVE with me. My dad went to the artRAVE. 

She also asked me to burn some of her songs to a CD and she really likes Judas. 

ShayCristoforo

They think she is talented, because my parents aren't lame. Anyone who can't see the talent is lame. I don't know how else to say it :ladyhaha:

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

SCHEISSEMONTRE

Loves her. Ever since my mom and I went to see ASIB, she became a huge fan (mostly cause she knows I like Gaga a lot). She was rooting for her at the Grammys and Oscars.

Mychal

McYves

I was 17 when The Fame came out so my mom obviously was sick and tired of me playing the whole album all day long, and of seeing Gaga posters, pictures, etc. everywhere. 

But when Million Reasons came out, I made her watch the MV and she said: "Ugh, she's so gorgeous and she sings beautifully. Why she was always wearing makeup anyways?" or something like that. My mother is a beautiful woman in her sixties, who has never used makeup in her life so, you can imagine. 

But she kind of loves her, even when I'm 28 she knows that Gaga is one of the reasons I'm alive today, and happy, so she loves her.

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

I guess I'm lucky cause my mom has always supported my love for Gaga. 

back in 2010 we used to do the sandwich dance from Telephone together

giphy.gif

we also went to cinema to watch ASIB together and she loved it. she was pleasantly surprised with Gaga's transformation and acting abilities + she loves Always Remember Us This Way, she's asked me to download it for her :gayhat:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

My mother used to be a Madonna stan, but now likes Lady Gaga more. Her favourite song is Telephone.

SwissMonster

My mom is stanning :firega:

My father just doesn’t care but he does not dislike her so I am fine with that :huntyga:

And to add my grandma. She brings me snippets of newspaper she actually cut out when there is something about Gaga, GGD is shaking :vegas: (It’s so cute of her tbh)

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

TheSlash

Both my dad and step-dad don't care that much :huntyga: . My mom on the other hand likes her more recent stuff, and I quote: "I can't listen to her frequently, but this one song [Sinner's Prayer, btw :lana: ] is OK" :selena: .

What I find funny is that my mom always says things like: "Did you know that Gaga performed at the Oscars with this other guy [Bradley Cooper :toofunny: ]? I saw an excerpt of it!" and I'm like "Yes, mom,I watched it like a week ago"

judge judy eye roll GIF

As if she doesn't know that I stan her (and she knows exactly :laughga: )

Ew, David!

Archived