question

What do your parents think of Gaga

Ladey Gaygay

Featured Posts

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SharkmanthaC

My mom is okay with her.  I mean she's not a fan or anything, but when I play her in the car she sings along.  She went with me to see ASIB one time.  

My step dad (not married to my mom anymore) says that she is talented but a bit strange.

My father in law was just playing Gaga songs on his iPod to see if I knew what they were. :ladyhaha:

she/her/hers

JudasJustDance

My dad acknowledges her existance I guess?:ladyhaha: We were watching the half time this year and he said he liked the lady gaga one 2 years ago.(They don’t know I Stan her). Then when ever she’s on the news (like the relevant queen she is:lolly:) he always chimes in and softly says “Lady Gaga” just because :huntyga:

Defmix100

My mom thinks she has a great voice, much better than Madonna

and my dad has always liked her, he listened to The Fame before me and last month I heard him listening to a JWT fan album

Kmarkandaya

Both my parents love her and think she’s super talented. On the way home from lunch today my dad (he’s in his 60’s) looked at me and said “did you hear Lady Gaga and Bradley cooper might be in love.” 🤦🏻‍♀️ Oh dad

Sorcerer

I don't think they know her songs, but they certainly remembered her when I made them watch ASIB. Shallow playing everywhere made them appreciate ha vocals. 

My mom even thought Gaga is winning Best Actress :ally:

HausofGabo

My dad likes her, his favorite song is Alejandro.

My mom loves her, we went together to cinema for A star is born and cried our eyes out.

joemayzzin

My dad is a bass guitarist for 30 years now and in a band and has actually worked with one of Gaga’s mentors when she was in school :spin: he without a doubt respects the musician that she is!! “a REAL talent” he always complementes her when the award shows are on cause he knows how much I love ha but not being bias cause he really believes she is such a multi talented woman! 

My mom bops to her music and respects her a lot!

lucky to say my parentals approve of my idol :wub:

DavidJP

My parents STAN!!!!!! I'm so proud...

My mom and I always go together to see her whenever she's in NYC

Decodekid

they respect her and know she's talented, that's good enough for me :)

Im Harol don't tell anyone

2School4Cool

My mom likes a lot of her music. My dad is indifferent, he doesn’t really like her music but respects her talent. My grandma absolutely loves Gaga and sang along all night with me at the artRAVE and JWT. My grandpa isn’t alive anymore, but he really liked her and was with me at the artRAVE and said it was one of the better shows he’s seen.

See The Best In Everyone

Pamelaisley

My mom loves Gaga, she said i talk about her so much it feels like she's another daughter to her :nick:

She calls me or texts me when she's at her boyfriend's house to tell me "her SNL episode is on," "she's gonna be on x talk show," etc. 

And she said she would do ANYTHING for me to meet her someday. 

When my dad and i were watching the 2009 vma's, all he said was, "...she's weird," after her performance. A few years later im pretty sure he said she was cool and was surprised she was singing with Tony. 

the moon lights her way 🌖🦇

Ayoherewego

My mom loves her so much she wears the JWT merch I bought her to work, and she always let's me know when they talk about Gaga on the Spanish news. 

Archived