question

What do your parents think of Gaga

Ladey Gaygay

Featured Posts

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Max

My Mum went to all her concerts in my country + to the artRAVE with me. 

My Dad: Crazy Woman that Lady Gugu

Economy

They like her voice and some of her music and think she's talented but they don't like that she can be crazy (my parents are conservative AF)

Basically voice and music they like but they don't like her visuals and what she stands for (they think she's rebellious) :emma:

bloody g

My mom stans, my dad doesn't want to pronounce

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

ARTPOPNick

my parents stan her too..

They watched coachella with me, they went to BTWB, ArtRave, C2C Tour, JWT with me

They watched her documentary, ASIB...

My dad is a big fan of Americano, lol, he always puts it on when he's in the shower and he's singing so loudly
My mom is really a big fan of ARUTW and BTW

even my grandparents are like: did you know about Gaga.. and I'm like: uhm yes obviously I know ^^

so yeah, I turned them into little monsters too

Hallucinade

My mum was guilty of turning me into a gaga stan, she gifted me TF and TFM as christmas gift when I was 10:huntyga: and she buys her singles even if she doesn't like them because she loves to support real artists, isn't she the cutest?

And no, she doesn't work at netflix

A Hybrid
19 minutes ago, Canciola said:

my parents stan her so much omg

I gave you your first reputation point :vegas:

No family’s safe when I sashay

A Hybrid

My mom likes her (but doesn’t listen to her music by herself)

My dad doesn’t care

No family’s safe when I sashay

dllcll

omg I made my mom STAN her  recently :firega: she loves her voice so much and wishes she would have considered listening to Gaga earlier :kara:

III

Born Brave

My parents, and most of my family, did not take her seriously 10-8 years ago. They thought she was talented enough to not have to use shock-factor for attention. Ultimately they didn't think that she would be around for very long. 

Present day they adore her and regard her as one of the best voices in music. 

YourCureness

My mother legit this 2 hours ago, "She's a woman? I thought she's a gay performer." lol

Demoncore

My dad’s an a-hole and hates anything remotely feminine or “queer” so he constantly rags on her. Never passes up the opportunity to vocalize how repulsed he is by her and how ugly she is without all the makeup, and makes fun of me for liking her work as much as I do.

My mom, on the other hand, absolutely loves her. She’ll ask me about her and if she’s doing alright every so often because I told her about Gaga’s fibromyalgia and her having to cancel the rest of JWT. We watched ASIB so many times together and cried each time—she even cried from happiness when Gaga won her Oscar :wub:

Archived