Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6 lead gothic metal?

GreenDiamond

Featured Posts

Woohoo

"Everyone's laughinggg at me.... I Was cryingggggg~"

Anyone remember this :air:

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

giskardsb

Symphonic metal is overdone these days.  Prefer something more thrash or industrial :)

TimisaMonster
13 minutes ago, GreenDiamond said:

WHERE DID YOU HEAR THAT!!?!?!?

Twitter insider gagawhoami I think lol

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

MrDarkGa
53 minutes ago, Born Brave said:

Im here for a track like this on the album but not as the lead single. 

I'd live for a collab with In This Moment or Halestorm. 

GAGA X MARIA 

i screamed

HorusRa2

Not for LG6. I want LG6 to be industrial influenced dance bliss with bombastic choruses and catchy hooks. 

She should definitely pursue this route route another album though. BUT, I want another electronic album now that her artistry has matured into what it is today.

GreenDiamond
55 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

Symphonic metal is overdone these days.  Prefer something more thrash or industrial :)

ye but dunno if thrash could stick to mainstream tho

GreenDiamond
1 hour ago, Woohoo said:

"Everyone's laughinggg at me.... I Was cryingggggg~"

Anyone remember this :air:

no whats that

flop monster here

Schizophonic
14 minutes ago, HorusRa2 said:

Not for LG6. I want LG6 to be industrial influenced dance bliss with bombastic choruses and catchy hooks. 

She should definitely pursue this route route another album though. BUT, I want another electronic album now that her artistry has matured into what it is today.

well, its gaga. maybe you get both mixed.

HorusRa2
16 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

well, its gaga. maybe you get both mixed.

We will see soon enough! It’s such a great time to be a Gaga fan (again). To be fair, she can use this “capital” or momentum she’s created to deliver another huge commercial success or do another passion project that doesn’t conform to commercial standards. Conventional wisdom says she always does a blend of the two but there’s always one or the other that makes up the majority of the album. I do think, though, that given that she’s in Vegas and is likely to stay there a while, it couldn’t hurt to put out an album that can be easily presented in that space (and I think what I’m looking for in LG6 matches that). 

Xardas

I'd die for that but won't happen :( This genre is deeply rooted in West-European/Scandinavian culture. She is too American/Italian for that 

IG: @bartoszprazuch

giskardsb

Icon for Hire is a good example of modern  metal with a bit of pop sensibility.    

monketsharona

I don't think it will be for LG6.

Boys Noize, BloodPop, Skrillex, Diplo, Baseck, Sophie are just names to prove it won't be rock / metal. Her working on modular music material confirms it even more

Archived