💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Lady Gaga Is Over: A Film By Haus Of Gaga

Born Brave

Featured Posts

Lemon Pie
2 hours ago, Pacify Him said:

PopGa realmente ha terminado, porque lo que vino después son: banda sonora de jazz, country y película 

tenor.gif? itemid = 8586815

lady gaga GIF         :rip:DO NOT SAY THAT SIS:cryga:

𝖎 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖘𝖙𝖚𝖕𝖎𝖉 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SKANK

She told the world she was a superstar, and they accepted that. She told the world she was a flop, and they accepted that. She told the world she had artistic legitimacy (Cheek To Cheek, A Star Is Born, Five Foot Two,) and now they accept her legitimacy. Whatever you feed them, they eat.

Whether you like that video or not you have to respect her creative ambition, which we haven't seen on full force since ARTPOP.

Pacify Him
12 minutes ago, Lemon Pie said:

lady gaga GIF         :rip:DO NOT SAY THAT SIS:cryga:

Ok I’ll edit it :kiss:

I’m getting on your nerves

Ziggy
1 hour ago, SKANK said:

She told the world she was a superstar, and they accepted that. She told the world she was a flop, and they accepted that. She told the world she had artistic legitimacy (Cheek To Cheek, A Star Is Born, Five Foot Two,) and now they accept her legitimacy. Whatever you feed them, they eat.

Whether you like that video or not you have to respect her creative ambition, which we haven't seen on full force since ARTPOP.

It’s true; on some level she’s always had control over the narrative. It almost went off of the rails during ARTPOP, but I think this and the DWUW twitter promo streak showed her staying abreast of others even still.

AJRocketMan

Do people seriously not realize that this was reverse psychology? Do people even know how to use their brains and critical thinking skills or not?

AJRocketMan
4 hours ago, WarriorPhoenix said:

Nah PretentiousGa is Graham Norton 2013

That's the only time she's been slightly pretentious imo

You seem to forget the 2009 Fuse On The Record interview and the 2010 Jonathan Ross interview (where she’s wearing a telephone on her head).

Reject False Icons
40 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

You seem to forget the 2009 Fuse On The Record interview and the 2010 Jonathan Ross interview (where she’s wearing a telephone on her head).

I don't get it.

Her outfits back in the day were iconic, when did it turned pretentious. We used to live for her outfits, clearly I don't understand what happened

joannesrats
4 hours ago, Born Brave said:

I wish we would somehow someday get the whole story. 

I do, too. I hope one day she does like a docuseries about each of her albums and how she made it with all the BTS details. I'd live for that just to find out what was going on at the end of the BTW era and the entire ARTPOP era. 

Smother Em Eh

So iconic! Ha only Gaga :huntyga:

Also makes me really miss her old face :giveup:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Lemon Pie
3 hours ago, Pacify Him said:

Ok lo editaré :Beso:

:kiss:

𝖎 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖘𝖙𝖚𝖕𝖎𝖉 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊

AJRocketMan
19 hours ago, Dream Rider said:

I don't get it.

Her outfits back in the day were iconic, when did it turned pretentious. We used to live for her outfits, clearly I don't understand what happened

I'm not talking about the outfits themselves, I'm just describing what she was wearing during those interviews so you can find them better on YouTube. The things that she said in those two interviews were what was pretentious, especially when she got to the whole "Gandhi" thing during the Fuse interview.

David Ward
20 hours ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

I do, too. I hope one day she does like a docuseries about each of her albums and how she made it with all the BTS details

yes please want GIF

HighwayFantasy

She was full of rage back then, and to be honest; it made her so creative and passionate. And to be really more honest; this vision, this mentality is something is miss from her from time to time. Her drive is something I really admire and what inspires me to get out of bed in the morning and to work my *ss of. 

Born Brave
23 hours ago, SKANK said:

I loved the John Wayne music video because for a brief music video that Gaga came roaring back. The heels that were pistols, the yards getting trashed, the broken beer bottle across her head. Damn it now i'm going to have to watch that video. 

Inferno

I loved this so much. Still think it was on point both aesthetically and in its passive aggressive messaging. I dig it.

Archived