💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Justin B blamed for environmental destruction in Iceland

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Kimmo

screen_shot_2015-09-22_at_16.36.32.png?i

Justin Bieber, who’s been blamed for moments of malfeasance including neglecting an endangered monkey and peeing in a restaurant mop bucket, is now being smeared for causing environmental destruction in Iceland.

After he filmed the 2015 “I’ll Show You” video at the 2 million-year-old Fjaðrárgljúfur, the majestic canyon was flooded with visitors, forcing the Icelandic Environmental Agency to close it due to destruction of the canyon’s sheer walls, its vegetation and narrow pathways.

IEA official Daníel Freyr Jónsson said, “This canyon was somewhat unknown … The great increase in foot traffic began after Bieber came.” Yeah, it’s too late to say sorry

Justin-Bieber-Chris-Burkard-07.jpg

https://pagesix.com/2019/03/25/justin-bieber-blamed-for-environmental-destruction-in-iceland/

Hottie Detector

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
weed

he can destroy my walls :diane: loved zooming into the 2nd pic

I don't think it's fair to blame Justin when it was other people who caused the actual destruction :rip: sucks that it happened, people are so careless with the environment even if they "love it so much its so pretty omg"

Gracious Gaga

I see you posting those wet underwear pics 

♥ Kindness Police.

zakariah

it’s literally not his fault that ya’ll can’t traffic tourists properly :triggered:

also, using those pictures won’t make me be mad at him for anything

iAstroLeo

Oh they can **** off :rip: 

Why must people complain about everything? If anything, it was free promo for your country :smh: 

Kimmo
5 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

I see you posting those wet underwear pics 

I tried to get some HD for y’all!!

giphy.gif

Hottie Detector

TheSlash
39 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

After he filmed the 2015 “I’ll Show You” video at the 2 million-year-old Fjaðrárgljúfur, the majestic canyon was flooded with visitors, forcing the Icelandic Environmental Agency to close it due to destruction of the canyon’s sheer walls, its vegetation and narrow pathways.

Me reading the paragraph: "...at the 2 million-year old Fja.....Fjad, no......Fja........... :awkney: ..................  :wtfga: ............................... :koons: ..................................., the majestic canyon was flooded with visitors..." :selena:  :vegas: 

OT: Why not declare that canyon as a nature reserve with only few or no tourists allowed? I mean, it's still not good what he did, but it's not that there aren't any solutions for this :shrug:  :crossed: .

I'd still be here for

8 minutes ago, Patricia Kale said:

Bury him in the canyon

tbh :lolly: 

Ew, David!

Dilwyn
29 minutes ago, iAstroLeo said:

Oh they can **** off :rip: 

Why must people complain about everything? If anything, it was free promo for your country :smh: 

free promotion to destroy the landscape? i doubt they care.

iAstroLeo
3 minutes ago, Sugden said:

free promotion to destroy the landscape? i doubt they care.

All he did was take a swim :smh:

The only thing they care about is making headlines. How about they try to control the visitors? Maybe they want Justin to go there personally and tell people to go away :smh: 

Archived