💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The Best Female Vocalists Ever!

En_Sabah_Nur

Featured Posts

En_Sabah_Nur

Hey sisterns, 

So I came across this interesting public poll of “The Best Female Vocalists Ever”, and it is quite interesting....

1. Whitney Houston>>>>> 19. Lady Gaga>>>>>>>>> 26. Madonna :emma: :teehee:

LIST:

1. Whitney Houston 

2. Aretha Franklin 

3. Celine Dion

4. Mariah Carey 

5. Adele 

6. Barbra Streisand

7. Ella Fitzgerald

8. Christina Aguilera

9. Karen Carpenter 

10. Tina Turner 

CONTINUE @ https://m.ranker.com/crowdranked-list/best-female-voice-ever 

So what do you guys think of the list?!  🧐🤔

Egypt. W

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KatieJudasGaga4

Adele is WAYYY to high

I love Christina, but she should be lower on the list.

En_Sabah_Nur
1 minute ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Adele is WAYYY to high

I love Christina, but she should be lower on the list.

But she can sing tho!!!  🤷🏾‍♂️

Egypt. W

Tbh Beyoncé shouldn’t be that high. I don’t  consider her one of the best vocalist. She’s higher on the list that Toni Braxton, Sarah Mclachlan and Jennifer Hudson.

.. You know what this list is CANCELLED! :triggered:

KatieJudasGaga4
Just now, En_Sabah_Nur said:

But she can sing tho!!!  🤷🏾‍♂️

Of course Adele can sing, but I think Gaga is a better vocalist imo.

En_Sabah_Nur
2 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Oh I was talking about Christina - lol

Egypt. W

En_Sabah_Nur
3 minutes ago, darkpaw said:

Tbh Beyoncé shouldn’t be that high. I don’t  consider her one of the best vocalist. She’s higher on the list that Toni Braxton, Sarah Mclachlan and Jennifer Hudson.

.. You know what this list is CANCELLED! :triggered:

She is KING Bey!  💁🏾‍♂️

Egypt. W

KatieJudasGaga4
7 minutes ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

Oh I was talking about Christina - lol

Oh, well for Christina, she is an amazing vocalist, but her technique isn't that good imo. 

En_Sabah_Nur
2 minutes ago, TMM90 said:

It’s a case of personal taste.

Yeah because people got to vote online, so ya know how that goes... 🤷🏾‍♂️

Egypt. W

KatieJudasGaga4
4 minutes ago, LadyxGaGa said:

I don’t think Mariah Carey should be that high. Has she ever been able to sing? 

:fail:

@Mirages

You posted this a while ago :

" but Mariah doesn’t have the legacy or vocal power as Perry and she was able to make kind of a comeback with The Emancipation of Mimi, hell even We Belong Together was somewhat of a hit and got her back in the spotlight. "

Are you serious? We Belong Together is considered the hit of the decade. And did you really just say Katy is better vocally than Mariah. Sis,..

Varys
6 minutes ago, LadyxGaGa said:

I don’t think Mariah Carey should be that high. Has she ever been able to sing? 

tenor.gif?itemid=9530676

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Mirages
13 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

:fail:

@Mirages

You posted this a while ago :

" but Mariah doesn’t have the legacy or vocal power as Perry and she was able to make kind of a comeback with The Emancipation of Mimi, hell even We Belong Together was somewhat of a hit and got her back in the spotlight. "

Are you serious? We Belong Together is considered the hit of the decade. And did you really just say Katy is better vocally than Mariah. Sis,..

I can't take this seriously :ladyhaha: like literally Mariah was compared to Whitney when she started. Doesn't have enough power in her voice? :sharon:  Vision of Love alone has more power, versatility and creativity behind the vocal than any Katy song. And that's no shade no nothing but you can't compare a hitmaker to a legend like that and keep saying she doesn't have the legacy, she's got two songs considered to be song of the decade and twice as much #1s as Katy. I don't understand why people keep throwing shade Maria's way. What she did in her career was groundbreaking and set a couple of trends without Fantasy remix there would not be even Kathy's E. T. remix so @LadyxGaGa take your shady ass over to the table and take a several seats. 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Mirages
1 hour ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Gaga's voice is definitely more versatile and has a wider range. The thing with being a great vocalist though is to be able to utilize your voice to the best outcome. You don't have to hash out on every note and you need to know when to take it easy and when to push. I feel like Gaga is still trying to find the balance and that's what I live about her she's trying to better herself everytime and reinvents everything about her and tries to see what worked and what didn't. Like for me definitely ITA?, Shallow and INLA are Gaga's best vocal performances because she was able to keep restraint at the time it was needed and unleashed her beautiful voice when it was needed again. With Adele her voice is pleasing but she hasn't tried anything new with her voice for a very long time. So I'd say Gaga before Adele. 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Archived