Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy butchers Spanish on American Idol

PunkTheFunk

Featured Posts

martiniglistens

So ive been watching this pretty hardcore lmao and they sent the first girl with red hair (jade) home!!! I was so upset she was snubbed 

(does anyone else watch this I need a discussion friend lol)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PunkTheFunk
Just now, martiniglistens said:

So ive been watching this pretty hardcore lmao and they sent the first girl with red hair (jade) home!!! I was so upset she was snubbed 

(does anyone else watch this I need a discussion friend lol)

If this was 2003-2009 I would probably be fangirling over American Idol with you :vegas:

martiniglistens
Just now, PunkTheFunk said:

If this was 2003-2009 I would probably be fangirling over American Idol with you :vegas:

totally peak american idol during that time 

I stopped watching after like 2011 then randomly tuned in just for the ABC reboot last year and developed a crush on one of the singers:huntyga: so I kept watching then just got super invested till the finale (which he was out of way before then)

McYves
3 hours ago, VenusHooker said:

I need a Katy song in Spanish

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

alextruper17
3 minutes ago, McYves said:

"Maullar" es una joya en bruto. "Sin condiciones" fue una canción que llegó al corazón. 

Lástima que nunca se pudo consumar el vídeo de "Cuete Chiflador". 

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

McYves
1 minute ago, alextruper17 said:

"Maullar" es una joya en bruto. "Sin condiciones" fue una canción que llegó al corazón. 

Lástima que nunca se pudo consumar el vídeo de "Cuete Chiflador". 

Morí la primera vez que vi "Chicas Tamaulipecas", y todo lo que hacían ellas tres. Me pasaré la tarde viendo todo otra vez. ¡Saludos! @alextruper17, deberíamos de hablar en español todo el tiempo, haha.

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

Biggest Fan
5 hours ago, VenusHooker said:

De Tijuana, México. ¿Y tú?

de San Diego 👋🏾👋🏾 saludos

🤖

Lady Adga
1 hour ago, McYves said:

OMG! Ya no  me acordaba de la Gagis y sus comadres la Katia y la Britni :ladyhaha:

Archived