Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Did Gaga copy Contrapoints?

Earthling

Featured Posts

Earthling

So I was eating poptarts and watching some old Contrapoints video (you know usual Sunday night in)

BUT THEN SUDDENLY (timestamped)

So I was instantly reminded of this now iconic Gaga imagery 

Do you think Gaga or Lobster Eye may have been slightly influenced by Contra or was Natalie too unknown back then??

*she switched baristas. ☕️

Jill

Contrapoint's character looks more like Dr. Zoidberg tbh

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

jujubaruda

"Psychiatry". I think octopus is some symbolism for nightmares and bad thoughts consuming your mind idk

Joshie S

I think she's used that imagery for a long time. She's just elevating it and showing us "The Fame Monster" from a new perspective. This time, she's eating it, instead of The Fame Monster eating her (Monster Ball)

She also alluded to eating TFM tentacle during the artRAVE. It's a reoccurring imagery for her because it's apart of her story.

maxresdefault.jpg

2ec9466dcaed53308e6e69743c279d27.jpg

I don't think that it was copied. 

/endthread

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

jujubaruda
7 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

I think she's used that imagery for a long time. She's just elevating it and showing us "The Fame Monster" from a new perspective. This time, she's eating it, instead of The Fame Monster eating her (Monster Ball)

She also alluded to eating TFM tentacle during the artRAVE. It's a reoccurring imagery for her because it's apart of her story.

maxresdefault.jpg

2ec9466dcaed53308e6e69743c279d27.jpg

I don't think that it was copied. 

/endthread

I love the concept. She defeats the monster and turns into one. She is  the one to be feared now. Ugh her mind. :ohwell:

Seeka

Octopus = Cthulhu since HP Lovecraft. 

So any octopus horror imagery is copying HP Lovecraft. 

I don't think she copied them, but that video is scary and IDK if I'm able to fall asleep now. :wtfga:

Like what you Sea?

Archived