💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What if Shallow didn't have the bridge?

Siena

Featured Posts

Siena

Some of gaga's most iconic songs, Bad Romance and now Shallow both have something in common and that is that they both have a verse or part with different wording that stands out from all other songs. So obviously the Rah rah ah ah ah in BR and the bridge to Shallow. Anyways, without the iconic bridge do you think Shallow would've been as huge as it's been? I think we can all agree that we had no idea shallow would have the impact or acclaim that it has! 

Meredith Grey

Personally, I definitely wouldn’t like a shallow without the bridge. The song is a cute, fun sing along and the bridge is formulated in a way that makes the song have that one big moment while still staying true to that. Without the bridge, the song would be underwhelming and feel directionless.

Poissonche

Flop. The rest of the song is great, but the HGRSTEGRJWAHJSRELFEK is what makes it stand out. Not flop. More like a Million Reasons-type of success: a strong ballad, but that lacks something.

AlexanderMagno

I mean... It wouldn’t be Shallow, right? It would just be a different song...

Plus, the bridge is not the only thing that makes the song iconic. In fact, I find the duet much more iconic and what made people connect in the movie, so I think a much better question would be “what if shallow was a Gaga solo song?”.

Chickens in Malibu

It would be like having sex and stopping right before you ... you know what I mean I don't want the mods on my ass

Serial Chiller

I’m sorry but that bridge is everything. Like literally everything. You can just replay the Aahhahahhh again and again and I’d still orgasm to it.!:huntyga:

Amidana
1 hour ago, Infinity Wave said:

What if water was dry? :oprah:

IT wouldn't be water..... Shallow wouldn't be.... Shallow :messga:

Remove the ah's: Sllow :sis:

KatieJudasGaga4
1 hour ago, Twitter said:

Always Remember Us This Way would have been the chosen single. 

I feel like it would've been INLA for the first the single 

Archived