Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Enigma Setlist Changes

GypsyVida

Featured Posts

GypsyVida

Once LG6 is released, Gaga would be dumb not to add some of it's songs to the Enigma setlist. So my question is.... what songs that are on the setlist now do you think she'll replace with an LG6 song?

Here's what I think will be replaced. This isn't necessarily what I want to happen, however these are the songs that will likely be removed.

"I'm Afraid Of Americans"

either "Judas" or "Government Hooker" or who knows... maybe both

"The Fame"

"You and I"

"Shallow" BIG maybe on this one since it went #1

Also she should add one or two more songs onto the last act because it's only two songs as of now

Stream COWBOY CARTER

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyVida
Just now, Antichrist said:

you expect her to still do enigma in 2022?

In 2019? When LG6 is released? Yes.

Stream COWBOY CARTER

edengowon

I don't think she'd remove Judas or GH since they're fan favourites

I also doubt she'd remove IAOA since she loves David so much

Imo she'd remove BDR and possibly (maybe) shorten a few songs

the artist formerly known as melancholia

PlastiscGuy

I just don't know how it would work without the original songs in the setlist, unless they're replaced with similar story-related new songs :oprah: She would probably have to rework the concept, or short it and add a few more, idk.

PG.

GypsyVida
Just now, PlastiscGuy said:

I just don't know how it would work without the original songs in the setlist, unless they're replaced with similar story-related new songs :oprah: She would probably have to rework the concept, or short it and add a few more, idk.

This is what I was thinking too. I feel like the songs I mentioned didn't have a significant part in the story, so that's why I think they'll be the first to go. Maybe BDR could go instead of The Fame, because The Fame kind of sets up the idea for Paparazzi

Stream COWBOY CARTER

Meredith Grey

Honestly, I feel like she’ll just throw the new single on as the encore and maybe play a new song here or there at the shows

Glamourpuss
Just now, Meredith Grey said:

Honestly, I feel like she’ll just throw the new single on as the encore and maybe play a new song here or there at the shows

This. 

SpookyKid

Hope doesnt touch the red segment :giveup: Specially Government Hooker, it needs to STAY

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Hi Its Nicole

If we are talking about her making way for LG6 songs, I feel she will shorten the intro for Poker Face and shorten Telephone (think of the super bowl version) and then shorten You & I. Next, she could remove GH (as much as I hate saying that) and I’m Afraid Of Americans. That should be enough for an ep worth of new songs. She could even shorten the Interludes and intros but I kinda doubt that.

Hello Gaga

Phlop

GH and IAOA are amazing parts. The reception has been well for that segment.

I think BDR will probably go and maybe Shallow (since it won’t be relevant by LG6). 

BYE

Enigma
32 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

let's not act like the story makes any sense at all

KatieJudasGaga4

The best Act which is (Scheisse, Judas and GH) will more likely stay. I think she should shorten songs, rather then removing some. Shallow is definitely gonna stay since its one of her biggest hits in her career and earned her an Oscar. 

Archived