• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley
Just now, RudraCNG said:

Honestly, I was paying more attention to Mark Kanemura than to Gaga :stalkga:

Can't blame you :gaycat:

Glamourpuss

I always see her giving her all when it's for the public or a fellow celebrity like the Stevie Wonder tribute.  But I love moments like these when she's giving her all just for the fans. 

Angelm
2 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

Honestly, I was paying more attention to Mark Kanemura than to Gaga :stalkga:

Icon! Do we have any tea on why he isn’t with her anymore? He’s doing great at the moment, and seems to still enjoy Gaga, maybe he wanted to move on or something? I miss him, he was our ally :ally:

It's crazy to think  how long MBT lasted. It covered  almost 2 eras

crisTEAne

i think this was her "giving it all" judas performance. her dancing is C—R—A—Z—Y. :firega:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Bradley
5 minutes ago, Angelm said:

Icon! Do we have any tea on why he isn’t with her anymore? He’s doing great at the moment, and seems to still enjoy Gaga, maybe he wanted to move on or something? I miss him, he was our ally :ally:

I also miss Michael Silas, he came back for the Superbowl but didn't join the Joanne World Tour nor Enigma.

I mean :giveup:

15305909_344762349216683_166173577467396

Angelm
Just now, Bradley said:

I also miss Michael Silas, he came back for the Superbowl but didn't join the Joanne World Tour nor Enigma.

I mean :giveup:

15305909_344762349216683_166173577467396

Also Jeremy, ugh, power trio :firega:

Ziggy

I mean, she was barely singing so that probably helped for it lol but yeah her energy during TMB was *insane*. It’s honestly no wonder she got so worn out to go from this into BTW promo and the Ball.

28 minutes ago, Cherubjudas said:

Her true giving everything she got moment is superbowl but this one is good too

It really isn't haha... her early years she gave it everything...the superbowl was insane but her energy isn't what it used to be, and the fibro may be something to do with that

I've seen her perform Judas better than this before too. X Factor in France, for example.

Chickens in Malibu

Judas deserved better.

The ignorant religious bigots really sabotaged it. They failed to understand its meaning, forgetting that he was a friend to Jesus and that he committed suicide afterwards. It explores guilt and forgiveness.

Archived