💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

"All It Takes Is One" - Designed by Me (OUT NOW!)

Panchecco

Featured Posts

Panchecco

:pawsup: ALL IT TAKES IS ONE - DESIGNED BY PANCHECCO :pawsup:

To celebrate Gaga's 33rd birthday and her first leading role in a movie, I've decided to design and write a 60-PAGE MAGAZINE to revisit  A Star Is Born and its incredible Era.

1zn1iev.jpg

The magazine will be available FOR 1 WEEK ONLY starting TODAY and it will ship WORLDWIDE! I know it might be too expensive for some but please remember that all the money that I will make from selling the magazine (less than $3 for each copy sold), will be DONATED to the Born This Way Foundation in April in honor of Gaga's birthday :heart:

If you want to buy it here's the link! http:/bit.ly/ALLITTAKESISONE and if you do, please share the link with someone who you think might be interested as well! The more people will buy it, the bigger the donation will be! :hug:

If you want you can check out a trailer I made to promote the project:

ALSO, huge shoutout to @Loopy for taking the time to provide a lot of HQ screenshots of the movie for me to use in the book :kara: , and to my friend @VOLANTIS for literally being an angel. :diane:

Spoiler

You  can check out some of my other projects on my Instagram or my Issuu:firega:

PinkJelly

This looks so incredibly amazing, and a wonderful momento of the era to keep, and for such a good cause too! :vegas:

Woohoo

the talent and dedication :giveup:

also you're so awesome for that fundraiser, you're the perfect example of an ideal LM :kiss:

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

VOLANTIS

*claps while holding back tears* :applause:

But wow what a moment. The Professional Talent jumped OUT. :worship2:

This is GORGEOUS and worth having. It’s designed and compiled so well. I cant wait to see all the beautiful creations you’ll snatch us with. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Panchecco
34 minutes ago, PinkJelly said:

This looks so incredibly amazing, and a wonderful momento of the era to keep, and for such a good cause too! :vegas:

wow thank you so much! :kara:

25 minutes ago, Woohoo said:

also you're so awesome for that fundraiser, you're the perfect example of an ideal LM :kiss:

well thank you but I don't know about that :laughga:

8 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

*claps while holding back tears* :applause:

But wow what a moment. The Professional Talent jumped OUT. :worship2:

This is GORGEOUS and worth having. It’s designed and compiled so well. I cant wait to see all the beautiful creations you’ll snatch us with. 

giphy.gif

mister max

A talenT whew :applause: I hope many people will see it

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

11 hours ago, Woohoo said:

Is there a handbook I could look at? :laughga:

The title couldn't be more precise :golfclap:

one people in a 100, but also 1 song going #1, and fullfiling Gaga's "we love her again" prophecy

also 1 oscar

ice heard one side from above

Panchecco
1 hour ago, LanaDelGrant said:

The title couldn't be more precise :golfclap:

one people in a 100, but also 1 song going #1, and fullfiling Gaga's "we love her again" prophecy

also 1 oscar

Also, since it is a project to raise money for the BTW Foundation the title can also refer to YOU and everyone who might wanna buy it!

All it takes is one good action to help other people and spread kindness :hug:

Defmix100

Have you sold through blurb before? I want to buy it but there's a lot of bad reviews about blurb which are off-putting

Panchecco
1 hour ago, Defmix100 said:

Have you sold through blurb before? I want to buy it but there's a lot of bad reviews about blurb which are off-putting

this is the first time I am selling on blurb

I already got my copy and it looks fine :huh: I guess the only problem is that it gets very expensive 

Archived