💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

"All It Takes Is One" - Designed by Me (OUT NOW!)

Panchecco

Featured Posts

Woohoo
4 hours ago, darkpaw said:

Is there a handbook I could look at? :laughga:

i lost it @ starbuck's restroom but it involves designing #Shallowbucks ads :bon:

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

Defmix100
2 hours ago, Panchecco said:

this is the first time I am selling on blurb

I already got my copy and it looks fine :huh: I guess the only problem is that it gets very expensive 

okay cool, a lot of the bad ratings are to do with customer service but did see some about bad prints and upside down pages etc. but if you'rs is fine I'll buy it now :) you're really talented

Panchecco
1 hour ago, Defmix100 said:

okay cool, a lot of the bad ratings are to do with customer service but did see some about bad prints and upside down pages etc. but if you'rs is fine I'll buy it now :) you're really talented

I mean to be fair one of the copies had a white border on some of the pages even though the digital book didn't have any

So I guess they probably make mistakes sometimes :shrug:

Panchecco
20 hours ago, PinkPop said:

Wow! That is amazing!
What software did u make the trailer on?

I made it on photoshop! the final video is a bit wonky but it did its job :vegas:

Panchecco

I would really appreciate it if you'd take two seconds to retweet this video and help me get more people to know about the project! :firega:

Archived