💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

How "Leaving Neverland" taught me to enjoy Billie Ray Martin's "Persuasion"

Luxe Ford

Featured Posts

Luxe Ford

This song has allways given me goosebumps, but at the same time it made me feal really...dirty. It's the most disturbing song I know of.

But after really immersing myself in the brilliant documentary "Leaving.Neverland" (I've watched it five times) I realised that if it's ok to enjoy music by a probable pedophile, it's also totally accepted to get goosebumps by a song about child abuse and child ****ography.

Persuasion was originally recorded by Throbbing Gristle, an avant garde, industrial band fronted by Genesis P. Orridge, who was gender fluid/trans before you were at the age terms like that was like ancient Greek.

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Antoni
17 minutes ago, Luxe Ford said:

But after really immersing myself in the brilliant documentary "Leaving.Neverland" (I've watched it five times) I realised that if it's ok to enjoy music by a probable pedophile, it's also totally accepted to get goosebumps by a song about child abuse and child ****ography.

Um.... 

hillary clinton no GIF

My name isn't Timmers

FATCAT

Yikes. I'm going to play Minecraft, this is way beyond my ability to engage 

Purr more, hiss less.

What's so brilliant about a documentary of probable lies against a man not here to defend himself? Lol, and why have you watched it 5 times 👀👀👀

8 minutes ago, Ayria said:

Ask some top critics at rotten tomatoes. 

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/tv/leaving_neverland/s01

Not even going to entertain to read that lol... I've watched the documentary and it's hardly believable. The mother of the kid showed no sadness or reflection on what she allowed. The boys were laughing throughout. Even my Mum who always thought he was a pedophile watched it and thought it was a very odd documentary. And now she even doesn't think he did what was accused.

A Hybrid

It’s totally okay to be affected by this song. HOWEVER, that does not mean you should normalise it in your mind. You’re affected by it because it’s about something that deeply contradicts our ethics. As long as you don’t feel like this is a good state of mind, I think you’re good.

No family’s safe when I sashay

9 minutes ago, Rio said:

Not even going to entertain to read that lol... I've watched the documentary and it's hardly believable. The mother of the kid showed no sadness or reflection on what she allowed. The boys were laughing throughout. Even my Mum who always thought he was a pedophile watched it and thought it was a very odd documentary. And now she even doesn't think he did what was accused.

Laughing doesn’t always equal lying. It’s associated with shame and embarassment as well. I agree the mom’s behaved weird. 

Borislshere
1 hour ago, Luxe Ford said:

I realised that if it's ok to enjoy music by a probable pedophile, it's also totally accepted to get goosebumps by a song about child abuse and child ****ography.

I read this five times and I'm still not sure if I read this right or if you're trying to tell us something

giphy.gif

Chickens in Malibu

If you watched Leaving Neverland 5 times, you have serious issues.

Now if you like MJ, good news is that you don't have to feel guilty. There's no evidence whatsoever that MJ is a pedophile.

Only people claiming there is evidence are delusional and have no legal understanding, since they don't understand that hearsay is not evidence.

Chickens in Malibu
31 minutes ago, Ayria said:

Ask some top critics at rotten tomatoes. 

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/tv/leaving_neverland/s01

And that's why the media is despised in the U.S. They're out of touch and often times wrong on many issues.

Even in politics, they have become irrelevant. Conservatives don't like them. Progressives don't like them.

PinkJelly
1 hour ago, Luxe Ford said:

But after really immersing myself in the brilliant documentary "Leaving.Neverland" (I've watched it five times)

giphy.gif

Were we watching the same documentary? 

Archived