💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Shallow Climbs To #12 On US Radio!

Economy

Featured Posts

rumours

I’d love it if Shallow is able to stabilize in the Top 10 of the Hot 100 for a good while. Hopefully, radio will keep increasing to where it’ll be possible. 

Economy
29 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

I’d love it if Shallow is able to stabilize in the Top 10 of the Hot 100 for a good while. Hopefully, radio will keep increasing to where it’ll be possible. 

I hope so

This week Shallow will become Gaga's longest top 10 in Canada (22 weeks)

Last week it was tied with Poker Face

Economy
Just now, Mylene said:

All the songs above Shallow are dropping so tomorrow it's going top 10

Or the day after cuz there's a bit of a gap. But I think it's going top 10 for sure

If LG6 is coming soon this is a good wave to ride... The hype from shallow will still be fresh in people's minds

3 hours ago, Economy said:

It's official. It has even more longevity than Million Reasons

Either way MR was never a big hit like Shallow. Shallow has the longevity and the impact

Economy
Just now, Rio said:

Either way MR was never a big hit like Shallow. Shallow has the longevity and the impact

Yeah I know. MR is not even close to one of her biggest hits I was just speaking purely on longevity, even on that metric shallow is beating it now

Arturo
2 hours ago, Rumours1977 said:

Yeah if it goes top 10 on Radio Songs (her first since Applause) and it stays Top 2 on digital songs it should be able to log quite a few more Top 10 weeks.

Archived