💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Technology collaboration idea

Guest Anisko

Featured Posts

Guest Anisko

i had this idea in my head since the ARTPOP era but thanks to @Deku he inspired me with his thread  to talk about it (so thank u my friend)

so as anyone see in our modern age we're witnessing the end of the era of the physical sales .. so what if gaga reinvent the physical cds with collaborating with Samsung or LG to create a limited and yet a little bit expensive cds (no one said breaking boundaries was cheap lol)  with an electronic animated paper cover (a mix of an album teaser with an implicit commercial of  whatever the industry she's gonna collaborate with ..) .. i think that gaga could hit two birds with one stone with this idea and it will benefits her both financially and commercially  and i'm sure the the industry behind this (LG..Samsung) would really support LG6 album with a huge publicity  everywhere because they easily could benefit from  this . 

sonytvAP2505_468x418.jpg

what u think guys ?

Guest Anisko
1 minute ago, hurricane326 said:

Honestly I think it would be like Google Glass. It would be very popular at first but then fade out :( 

i don't agree with u .. electronic flexible paper screen are literally the next big THING in this era . bookmark me 

Just now, Anisko said:

i don't agree with u .. electronic flexible paper screen are literally the next big THING in this era . bookmark me 

Oh yeah I know about the screen part, but Im quite skeptical about CD's. Vinyl sells better nowadays RIP

Guest Anisko
1 minute ago, hurricane326 said:

Oh yeah I know about the screen part, but Im quite skeptical about CD's. Vinyl sells better nowadays RIP

vinyl sells better because it has its vintage signification already (people love collecting classic things) .. but cds didn't  reach that yet .. it still stuck halfway between being modern and classic .. so the only thing to make cds alive again is to give it a futuristic soul or signification .

Just now, Anisko said:

vinyl sells better because it has its vintage signification already (people love collecting classic things) .. but cds didn't  reach that yet .. it still stuck halfway between being modern and classic .. so the only thing to make cds alive again is to give it a futuristic soul or signification .

Yeah I guess so

Esteban

Or maybe something more ecological and not product in China like a pop up book made with recycled paper :huntyga: Seriously I think nowadays its vulgar to mix expensive tech with art, as if without money and big companies art couldnt exist, I think its an easy way, too lazy... I  would like she does something fresh and smart and not the traditional "America **** yeah! Lay the million in mesmerizing tech to feed the dumb worldwilde mass of consumers" :selena:

Sneaky Oliver

I think it would be too expensive :eww: it could be a very little device with the screen that connects with your phone and it plays the music (i don’t think companies would invest their money in cds)

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Guest Anisko
44 minutes ago, Esteban said:

Or maybe something more ecological and not product in China like a pop up book made with recycled paper :huntyga: Seriously I think nowadays its vulgar to mix expensive tech with art, as if without money and big companies art couldnt exist, I think its an easy way, too lazy... I  would like she does something fresh and smart and not the traditional "America **** yeah! Lay the million in mesmerizing tech to feed the dumb worldwilde mass of consumers" :selena:

i don't get your point tbh .. basic physical cds with the plastic package and the paper cover still not ecological at all lol ..  my idea is 1000 time more ecological than the classic cds .. at least there is no more Deforestation  caused by paper products 

Guest Anisko
41 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I think it would be too expensive :eww: it could be a very little device with the screen that connects with your phone and it plays the music (i don’t think companies would invest their money in cds)

i don't think so .. paper flexible electronic screens are much cheaper than the traditional screens .. and that's why i said it should be limited edition .. also i knew so many rich little monsters who are able to buy expensive things .. so it's not for poor monsters like me lol  :ladyhaha:

Esteban
9 minutes ago, Anisko said:

i don't get your point tbh .. basic physical cds with the plastic package and the paper cover still not ecological at all lol ..  my idea is 1000 time more ecological than the classic cds .. at least there is no more Deforestation  caused by paper products 

Recycled paper and cardboard are great too ;)

Archived