💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Calvin Harris didn't say he wanted to work Gaga

NewRules

Featured Posts

NewRules

The quote that everyone has been sharing was started by a random Armenian fan (don't worry I also had to look on the map to find Armenia) and it's completely fake. Calvin hasn't done an interview for weeks. Also, no artist is going to say "I think it would be the most successful hit in my career" about a collaboration that hasn't even happened.. let alone Calvin who has some of the biggest hits of the decade

jakob
3 minutes ago, NewRules said:

don't worry I also had to look on the map to find Armenia

pleaseksdsdjgsk :fan:

Tables turning CANCELLED

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

sampool

Never heard of this rumor in the first place but I hope she never works with him. His sound has aged like milk. 

Tresor

I mean duh, you could tell immediately that it was fake. no sources and basically I WANT GAG SHE CULD GIVE ME BEST HIT OF CAREER. gurl bye

Why can't people fact check stuff before it's reposted on GGD? The rumor tag should be reserved for threads  like last night's meltdown :lmao:

Regina George
17 minutes ago, NewRules said:

Armenian fan (don't worry I also had to look on the map to find Armenia) 

Well this tells more about you than it does about Armenia :awkney:

Economy

This fan base really needs to stop desperately making up stuff, it's getting really embarrassing:rip:

LilyLark
1 hour ago, Economy said:

This fan base really needs to stop desperately making up stuff, it's getting really embarrassing:rip:

Yep. It's always silly when they believe or make up ish, but especially ridiculous when they drag in future collaborators or try to start stan wars.

And fans/stans need to stop getting mad at other LM for calling out obviously fake ish like this or calling them "haters" or getting mad at people making harmless mistakes. For example, I doubt that girl who thought Gaga was filming a music video did it to "troll" LM.

LilyLark

Also, apparently this went semi-viral as it p*ssed off the RIhanna stans. Hoping Calvin ignores the obvious fakery and Music Facts doesn't retweet it, and that he doesn't tweet out some denial and draw more attention to this dumbass*ry.

Music Facts should know better, tho, than to quote some random as* fan.

Archived