💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cardi blocks a “Rexhar” for questioning her!

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Kimmo

He is a Rexhar and now claims to be Cardi’s biggest fan :awkney: and is now depressed....

:sharon:

Hottie Detector

Thotiana

Good. Tired of people thinking that nowadays we MUST respond to everything we did in the past. If there’s only a group of people she owes an explanation to is the men she allegedly drugged. And guess what? I couldn’t care less because these men also take advantage of women. Especially women who work at strip clubs. Remember how a bunch of men on Twitter were ok with that guy who grabbed Cardi’s butt one time? And they defended him saying that she shouldn’t have been a stripper before. Meaning that it didn’t matter that she wasn’t one anymore. She still a “h0e” for them and shouldn’t complain.

The Child
3 minutes ago, darkwolf said:

Wtf is a Rexhar? :what:

A Pokemon I think

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

MaryJaneHolland
7 minutes ago, darkwolf said:

1 minute ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

wtf is a Rexhar :air: 

A bad bitch

DelusionalGaga

What is the significance of putting Rexhar in the title? That fan could actually be a fan of Cardi and Bebe at the same time, you know?:oprah:

AnnTakamaki
41 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

i was like wtf is a rexhar until this :air::rip:

Kimmo
15 minutes ago, darkwolf said:

10 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

wtf is a Rexhar :air: 

Sorry, Bad Bitćhes ONLY!!!!

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

What is the significance of putting Rexhar in the title? That fan could actually be a fan of Cardi and Bebe at the same time, you know?:oprah:

You can’t be a Rexhar and then claim you’re Cardi B “biggest” fan...:reductive:

giphy.gif

Hottie Detector

39 minutes ago, Thotiana said:

Good. Tired of people thinking that nowadays we MUST respond to everything we did in the past. If there’s only a group of people she owes an explanation to is the men she allegedly drugged. And guess what? I couldn’t care less because these men also take advantage of women. Especially women who work at strip clubs. Remember how a bunch of men on Twitter were ok with that guy who grabbed Cardi’s butt one time? And they defended him saying that she shouldn’t have been a stripper before. Meaning that it didn’t matter that she wasn’t one anymore. She still a “h0e” for them and shouldn’t complain.

But blocking them is a stretch, just don’t respond :ohwell:

Archived